[FRANCE] This country is finished

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros

To quickly explain to you, yesterday a vehicle check took place in a district of Paris, driving the car (a mercedes) there was a 17-year-old guy, when the cops pointed the gun at him. telling him to stop, he refused to comply and they shot him, killing him instantly.

You should know that since the attacks in Nice, vehicles that refuse to comply are considered weapons, on top of that the boy was already known to justice, I am absolutely not saying that he deserved to die but here it was not the little angel they describe to everyone.
Except that since yesterday there have been riots in the city and the neighborhood, but these dirty sick people even attack the ambulances that pass nearby, yesterday they burned down an animal shelter center and they are all dead.

I'm fucking tired, my mom sister live close to this neighboorhood and they burn her cars yesterday.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Kinda glad I live in Ireland sometimes, so peaceful.
You can be, because this country is so dead, but so much, the police can't do anything anymore, the people THEMSELVES don't want efficient police and prefer criminals

These little fake gangsters new kids don't give a damn about the police they know they can't do anything so useless they are, and their sentences are ridiculous

There is no more a feeling of "fear" of having to respect the law

I'm tired aswell sweden has become unliveable

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619-110138_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230619-110138_Twitter.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 48

Trending