Found a better alternative to terraserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
And there are satellite images as recent as two days ago for some places!. They update the images every couple of days within a week what a find!.

Satellite image of ceerigaabo from last week
upload_2017-9-22_18-54-38.png

ileen the place is barwaaqo @ethan bradberry @Duke of Bohol :ohhh:
now I see why people are desperate to claim the place.

Badhan in comparison satellite image from the same day same time same zoom

upload_2017-9-22_19-16-22.png

interesting stuff

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
A lot of places look way greener then they are on google maps. maybe google maps put images of the dry season. Check out gabiley and borama then compare to google maps

Send the link sxb. When I put the address on it doesn't work.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Google image is not that up to date in SL. The new football pitch in Haji Dahir Stadium which was done last year is not visible yet.

@Madaxkuti Are you a topographic enthusiast or sspot got you into it lol?

You tagged me as I was writing this post lol

Post it sxb, i wanna see if i can see the stadium :salute:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@Duke of Bohol have you managed to have a play around with it. you can actually see the progress of the ceerigaabo-burco road it finishes in some tuulo near ceel afweyn. But can't find the badhan bosaso road

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It is the white line snaking south west of Ceeldoofaar, it is an unpaved gravel road so it may not show.

Garissa and Kismayo are very interesting.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
It is the white line snaking south west of Ceeldoofaar, it is an unpaved gravel road so it may not show.

Garissa and Kismayo are very interesting.
If Garissa is a Somali city how come when the al shabaab university attack happened most the students looked like they were bantu kenyans like kikuyus etc.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
If Garissa is a Somali city how come when the al shabaab university attack happened most the students looked like they were bantu kenyans like kikuyus etc.

Most people from Garissa who can afford to send their kids to college send them to colleges upcountry. Garissa University College is a very low ranked school, it mostly takes very poor students from Rift Valley and Nyanza.

Garissa is above average in terms of per capita income in Kenya.
Yellow is poorest, red richest

oPzMfLa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts