Former Somali PM Ali Khalif Galeyr deceased.

Do you think the Ethiopian government is behind their demise?! Haven't heard of such conspiracy theory before.
Habeshas could be behind it or maybe he died naturally. I remember the singub death being very suspicious, and I would be shocked if they weren't involed in that one
jigjiga became bahala galeen. saddens me to say.

Cagjar launched an investigation into the marxuum's death, his body won't get buried until an autospy is carried out. Faisal Roble seems to be suspicious about his death as well.

I would never go to Ethiopia if I got sick.

I am suspicious as well, because just a week ago he was dining with onlf, fine and healthy. They are saying his death was sudden.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ali kastumo ilahaye uma naxaristo
images (47).jpeg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
AUN. Ali Khalif Galayr achieved nothing for his people unfortunately except bring misfortune and division. He was a very selfish man who wanted to impose his views on all dhulbahante was his major down-fall, he didn't seek to get answers from bottom up and across dhulbahante clans. Anyways rest in peace to the old man. He will not be remembered fondly in PL.
Are you still mad that he chose to side with JSL:drakelaugh:

AUN

They need to check his body before he is buried. Jigjiga took out singub and cawke as well, very suspicious, especially since galaydh had no known disease.

Sangub was an elderly man in his late 80s, who was sick for quite some time. Even asked for prayers from his hospital bed. Since when was his death a conspiracy ?

Trending