Former Somali PM Ali Khalif Galeyr deceased.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN. Ali Khalif Galayr achieved nothing for his people unfortunately except bring misfortune and division. He was a very selfish man who wanted to impose his views on all dhulbahante was his major down-fall, he didn't seek to get answers from bottom up and across dhulbahante clans. Anyways rest in peace to the old man. He will not be remembered fondly in PL.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
AUN
AUN. Ali Khalif Galayr achieved nothing for his people unfortunately except bring misfortune and division. He was a very selfish man who wanted to impose his views on all dhulbahante was his major down-fall, he didn't seek to get answers from bottom up and across dhulbahante clans. Anyways rest in peace to the old man. He will not be remembered fondly in PL.
Not the time for this, he did what he did and that’s that. Move on and stop being emotional.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, May Allah SWT show him mercy, forgive his sins and grant him the highest level of Jannah. May Allah give sabr to his family and friends

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN

Not the time for this, he did what he did and that’s that. Move on and stop being emotional.

I am speaking about his legacy in life, not his death. I said peace to his death but the amount of lives and blood in this man's hand and division he sowed among dhulbahante must not also be forgotten so other dhulbahante learn from his failures and don't follow in his path.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Ilahay ha u naxariisto Cali Khaliif Galaydh, Former Prime Minister and President of the Khaatumo Administration. janada hoy ha uga dhigo, intaas oo khalqi oo ilahay abuurey ayuu wuxuu har iyo habeynba ugu jirey siduu kaga saari lahaa dayactir xun. AUN🤲

OffTheDome

Proud American
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raajioun, my condolences to the family and friends of the late professor, he was a good man AUN

Trending

Latest posts