Former Mogadishu Police Commander Sadaq Jon & his troops move to Circolo Ufficiale area

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Unverified news is that we have captured Merehan General Bixi. The old fart is a joke, Gedos ran away and left him

Maxamed-Tahliil-Biixi.jpg
Hang him

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I heard Qoor Qoor and Mr Rooble told Farmaajo to hold up and not attack they will try to solve the issue diplomatically. I hope fighting doesn't occur honestly.

Reports are reaching me that Farmajoos militias have fled as we spread out and capture more districts within Mogadishu. This is great news. We broken them today. Inshallah this is just the start.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ok, I received news that the Armoured carrier vehicles stationed in Bar Ubax and Black sea returned to their barracks. Maybe it was due to mission sucess? No gunfire happened so i assumed they are awaiting day break. Are you sure he was captured?
No one was killed or harmed, just arrest saxib, there is no big news to wait for tomorrow saxib, Saadaq John is affectively a nobody the moment he was cancelled, clan militia movement and carrying weapons is illegal, law enforcement will put a stop to it immediately.

No insurrection at all its fake news, just a wet dream of some, the city is peaceful lol

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one was killed or harmed, just arrest saxib, there is no big news to wait for tomorrow saxib, Saadaq John is affectively a nobody the moment he was cancelled, clan militia movement and carrying weapons is illegal, law enforcement will put a stop to it immediately.

No insurrection at all its fake news, just a wet dream of some, the city is peaceful lol
It would be a huge morale boost for our troops and devastating blow to the already beleaguered opposition. I hope your news is true, the criminal Sadaaq Joon deserves to be imprisoned.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It would be a huge morale boost for our troops and devastating blow to the already beleaguered opposition. I hope your news is true, the criminal Sadaaq Joon deserves to be imprisoned.
No he isn't the heavy weight you make him out to be, he was working for the government that is where all his power and influence came from, now he is a nobody, no morale boost can be gained from this, it will only make him a matyr, instead should be like Indhocadde.
The only person you need to watch out for is Rooble and Finnish, they are the real power brokers, waa dadka aan wax isku darsanay, not shaqaalo anaga soo sarnay.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
No he isn't the heavy weight you make him out to be, he was working for the government that is where all his power and influence came from, now he is a nobody, no morale boost can be gained from this, it will only make him a matyr, instead should be like Indhocadde.
The only person you need to watch out for is Rooble and Finnish, they are the real power brokers, waa dadka aan wax isku darsanay, not shaqaalo anaga soo sarnay.

In ka badan 20 Cabdi Bile oo isugu jira Millatari iyo Booliis oo uu wato Saadaq Cumar Xasan (Saadaq Joon) ayaa caawa ku honaya Shiirkole oo deris la ah wasaaradda gaashaanigga Soomaaliya.

Saadaq iyo Ciidankiisa ayaa hadda wada dhaqdhaqaaqyo Ciidan, waxaana la filayaa in Ciidamo kale ay ku soo biiraan.

Dowladda ayaa dhabar jab weyn u aragta in Gen. Saadaq Joon uu garabkooda ka baxo, 4-tii sano ee lasoo dhaafay ammaan ay huwinayeen kuwa xukuumadda baraha Bulshada ka taageera ayaa hadda maalmahan billaabay iney caayaan Generalka.

Saadaq Joon dhaqdhaqaaqyadda Ciidan ee Xamar uu ka wado ayaa waxaba kama jiraan ka dhigaysa wararka la faafiyey ee ah in Muqdisho uusan joogin oo Jabuuti uu ku sugan yahay.
Ali Adan Mumin
He will.be defeated.

Farmajo is too powerful for Hawiye.

If, Allah forbid, fighting breaks out, Hawiye soldiers will protect their people and turn on Failmaajo.

That is why Farmaajo & Fahad will use AlShabab terrorists to bolster their militias, they will use the usual "terrorist" attack distraction events.

Supposedly, some ALShaydanis were released from prison today, that is not a coincidence!

Opposition troops should designate troops just to check for AlShaydan activities in their areas.

Failmaajo is so brazen and delirious with power because of his "secret" army of AlShaydan operatives. The new police commander in Mogadishu is a "former" AlShabab militant for god's sake.

Jungle

VIP
Qaroole been given orders to arrest john so he lets him through all the checkpoints on the way from the airport then floods the area known as johns stronghold while hes not there but i suppose thats a bag for the young terrorist and has the dictator thinking hes doing something :heh:

Trending

Latest posts