Former Mogadishu Police Commander Sadaq Jon & his troops move to Circolo Ufficiale area

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Janaraal Saadaq Joon iyo Janaraal Koronto ayaa caawa wada Qabsaday Jidadka iyo Xaafadaha ugu Muhiimsan Muqdisho.

Farmaajo Go‘doon ayuu ku jiraa, Ciidanka Haramcad kuwooda Hawiye waxay raaceen Saadaq Joon.

Farmaajo haduu isku Dayo in uu Helikopter ku baxsado Lidka Diyaaradaha lagu garaacaa.

Fatxu Muqdisho in ay dhacdo ayaa la rajeynaa Caawa.
FB_IMG_1618437763207.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What you want to happen in Xamar will probably happen in Northern Mudug, Bosaso and Garowe saxib, be ready to take the throne back,then perhaps we can take you seriously. :ufdup:
PL since 1991 were secure and our army are enough to Defend it, But you guys in Cabudwaaq iyo Gedo cant ran from Hawiya Horde. So good luck if things blow up :manny: .

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Janaraal Saadaq Joon iyo Janaraal Koronto ayaa caawa wada Qabsaday Jidadka iyo Xaafadaha ugu Muhiimsan Muqdisho.

Farmaajo Go‘doon ayuu ku jiraa, Ciidanka Haramcad kuwooda Hawiye waxay raaceen Saadaq Joon.

Farmaajo haduu isku Dayo in uu Helikopter ku baxsado Lidka Diyaaradaha lagu garaacaa.

Fatxu Muqdisho in ay dhacdo ayaa la rajeynaa Caawa.View attachment 180219
Capture Xarmaajo , Dont let him run away.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali latest news is that govt withdrew back to their barracks. I think tomorrow will be a big day.

You mean Merehan ran away. If Gedo want to live than they must hand over their weapons to us. Than we will make sure that no harm comes to you people. That is the only way out. If you do not comply to our reasonable demands than do not expect mercy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali latest news is that govt withdrew back to their barracks. I think tomorrow will be a big day.
The arrested is the breaking news, Saadaq John loyalist are now in hiding along with him, there are reports he is already in custody but not confirmed.

The reason why I called fake news is because there was no insurrection, just some trouble makers trying to get a headline, and they were arrested, end off.

The real news today was FGS response to the UK, US, EU statement against the extension, why was there no joint statement by the IC, because there is no such thing as the IC, I have already spoken about this, FGS has bilateral treaties with several blocks and foreign nations.

There also isn't going to be any sanction by the security council.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The arrested is the breaking news, Saadaq John loyalist are now in hiding along with him, there are reports he is already in custody but not confirmed.

The reason why I called fake news is because there was no insurrection, just some trouble makers trying to get a headline, and they were arrested, end off.

The real news today was FGS response to the UK, US, EU statement against the extension, why was there no joint statement by the IC, because there is no such thing as the IC, I have already spoken about this, FGS has bilateral treaties with several blocks and foreign nations.

Ok, I received news that the Armoured carrier vehicles stationed in Bar Ubax and Black sea returned to their barracks. Maybe it was due to mission sucess? No gunfire happened so i assumed they are awaiting day break. Are you sure he was captured?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY URGES SOMALI STAKEHOLDERS TO RETURN TO ELECTORAL TALKS

The African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM), Canada, Denmark, European Union (EU), Finland, France, Germany, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD), Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and the United Nations reiterated their position on 17 September Electoral Model as the viable political path to hold indirect elections in Somalia.

The International Community offered to act as a mediator. Several countries have expressed reservations about a communique questioning the legitimacy of the Somali Federal Parliament to reach a decision to end the political uncertainty in Somalia following the breakdown of the electoral talks.

“The communique is a variation on the EU statement that described the mandate extension as destabilisation for Somalia’s neighbours” said Mohamud Issa, a journalist in Mogadishu.

Meanwhile, Abdirahman Abdishskur, a Somali Presidential Candidate, called for uprising in Mogadishu against the Federal Government. “I am no longer a Presidential Candidate” he said.

The offer of the International Community to act as a mediator is unlikely to be accepted by the Federal Government. A transitional government is not in charge in Somalia” added Issa.

© Puntland Post, 2021

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Xildhibaan Goodax Barre ayaa hadda yidhi; "Waxaan ka fekerayaa oo ka yaabanahay Meesha Farmaajo ka bixi doono marka xabadu bilaabato, Siyaad Barre wuxuu haystay wado uu maro iyo meel uu tago e,"
FB_IMG_1618440547906.jpg

All reer Mogadishu stand behind General Sadaq Jonh. The youth, police, military, elders and our politicians. We easily out number warlord farmajoo's militias .

Trending

Latest posts