Former Mogadishu Police Commander Sadaq Jon & his troops move to Circolo Ufficiale area

In ka badan 20 Cabdi Bile oo isugu jira Millatari iyo Booliis oo uu wato Saadaq Cumar Xasan (Saadaq Joon) ayaa caawa ku honaya Shiirkole oo deris la ah wasaaradda gaashaanigga Soomaaliya.

Saadaq iyo Ciidankiisa ayaa hadda wada dhaqdhaqaaqyo Ciidan, waxaana la filayaa in Ciidamo kale ay ku soo biiraan.

Dowladda ayaa dhabar jab weyn u aragta in Gen. Saadaq Joon uu garabkooda ka baxo, 4-tii sano ee lasoo dhaafay ammaan ay huwinayeen kuwa xukuumadda baraha Bulshada ka taageera ayaa hadda maalmahan billaabay iney caayaan Generalka.

Saadaq Joon dhaqdhaqaaqyadda Ciidan ee Xamar uu ka wado ayaa waxaba kama jiraan ka dhigaysa wararka la faafiyey ee ah in Muqdisho uusan joogin oo Jabuuti uu ku sugan yahay.
Ali Adan Mumin

Weird I'm not seeing this anywhere else. I feel like I have seen this exact video before, can't find this on Somali cable.

This is news from before.

Farmaajo caawa wuxuu u diray Gen Biixi oo ilmo adeer ay yihiin in uu weerar ku qaado Gen Saadaq Joon. Dagaal qabiilaysan weeye waxa caawa uu hurinayo Farmaajo. Waxaan ugu baaqayaa qaraabada in la iska difaaco Farmaajo iyo qowleysatada la socota. Saadaqna dhexdeena aysan kala bixin Farmaajo iyo ina adeerkiis Biixi.

W/Q: Xildhibaan Mahad Salad.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news I am in xamar and not even one bullet.

Haramcad are on high alert. Farxaan Qaroole offical FB page.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
FAKE NEWS - FAKE NEWS- FAKE NEWS

giphy.gif

Mogadishu is peaceful and quiet, we just finished Taraweeh. No major gunshots heard. No major movement is heard. Airport area is secure, and there are still checkpoints to and from the Decale/Airport region.

@TekNiKo, do you see the fake news being peddled in front of us. The prayers have been concluded and right now, its maxayad time. Its fake news from a unreliable source which was posted by a unreliable sheegto.

You know you're the problem when you beg for bad news in your country to the extent you show something that isn't accurate at the moment. You beg for another war that displaced you but are against the government that is putting us slowly back in the international stage. Who would've thought that we would be in the ICJ toe to toe with the international community and qualifiying for debt relief and major infustracture projects connects gobols. All this wouldn't be possible without this government. This admin has also built it's army and parliment to the extent that the gaalo couldn't interfer or bribe. Now all you do is cry for sanctions and cival war on your country. Shame on you. I'm sure you're a sheegato. Prolly would like to continue the peace in Garoowe but not Xamar.

Trending

Latest posts