Former ministers of Pedophile Siilanyo refuse to part take in Kulmiye conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly is my president a pedophile? This site is full of emotional Darood's. Not a good look at all for the owners of this site.

i am isahaaq Carre habar yonis, you little ungrateful homosexual. you are probably a sheegato so dont speak about president silanyo the current king of the isaaq kingdom. if it was not for president silanyo then hargeisa and burco would have ogadens raping your sisters infront of you and telling you are a worthless isaaq. learn your history before say treasonous things about a man that none of your immediate for fathers are equal to.

@AgentalMensAgreement Unfortunately for you , we already know who you're , your a fucking street Sac Sac Muuse
descendant who doesn't know who his daddy is aka AbuukarSubeer the long girly Filipino hair gave you away homosexual
boy. Go claim some another community.

Also I am not even from Hargeisa so it is more likely it was your sisters that were getting gang banged, Sacad Muse are known
for having many s. Go back to the brothel house you grew up in Fucking street.

:camby:

i am really holding myself back because i do not want to insult minorites but stop being a fucking sheegato and speaking about president silanyo. what the f*ck kind of isaaq talks about sacad musa like this? or hargeisa like this? sacad musa is isaaq you fagot, also i am garhajis and my parents qabils habar yonis and eidagel along with habar awals own hargeisa. take your minority ass somewhere else you sheegato.

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it homosexual boy, typical softy Sac Sac Muuse. If
you love Pedophile Siilaanyo who is molesting your children in Hargeisa that is your own
stance. Doesn't mean you have to try and claim other communities to try and
defend him.

Last edited:
reer burco you will always be the savages of the isaaq family. you reer burco can not even get along as habar jeclo and habar yonis in one small town. in hargeisa there is something called isaaq loyalty and we do not divide isaaqs and then do qabyaalad on one another by saying things like "sac sac musa" to an isaaq clan. its 2015 reer burco stop being savages and get along as isaaqs and do not bring that division to the isaaqs in hargeisa when you visit hargeisa.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Stop trying to divide the tribe by obsessing with Somali politics, Somali politics is one hot mess that isn't worth wasting time on.

Yawns.This doesn't still change the fact Siilanyo is a Pedophile whose mandate ended and
a Kim Jong Un wannabe .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.