Former ministers of Pedophile Siilanyo refuse to part take in Kulmiye conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestige you are getting untold amount of sins, disrespecting oday somaliyeed oo weliba ah madax. Ninyahow what is your beef with Silaanyo, is it his politics you don't like or his qabil.

the guy is from burco, they are all savages there. burco is the only place on earth where a clan divides itself into two sub clans and then does qabyaalad on each other. savages of the worst order

:trash:

the guy is from burco, they are all savages there. burco is the only place on earth where a clan divides itself into two sub clans and then does qabyaalad on each other. savages of the worst order

:trash:

I don't buy that, most people from burco are very frank and they never hold grudges. from what I noticed folks from burco and galkacyo are among the best somalis. they fight in the morning and in the evening they share tea and forget all the disagreement they had..

take my word on this one. burco is the birth place of savagery. no signs of civility will be seen there, not from their ladies and certainly not from the men.

take my word on this one. burco is the birth place of savagery. no signs of civility will be seen there, not from their ladies and certainly not from the men.

So you gonna judge a whole community based on one satirical youtube video lol and here was me thinking you was better. Listen bro I have been to burco and hargeisa many times and If I were to chose between them based on my experience I will pick burco over and over again. Reer burco once you pass they rowdiness are actually one of the most hospitable and generous people you will ever come across.

i have habar jeclo relatives and i have also been to burco. its a savages town. similer to the wild west cow boy films but instead of indians and americans its habar jeclo vs habar yonis. the mother fuckers even tried to divide the town into two sides, one side for habar jeclo and one side for habar yonis as if they are not both isaaq. they would of been holocaust victims if hitler was a somalilander.

i have habar jeclo relatives and i have also been to burco. its a savages town. similer to the wild west cow boy films but instead of indians and americans its habar jeclo vs habar yonis. the mother fuckers even tried to divide the town into two sides, one side for habar jeclo and one side for habar yonis as if they are not both isaaq. they would of been holocaust victims if hitler was a somalilander.

I also have habar jeclo mother, so I am famililar with the politics but the rivalry for the most part is overblown, hy and hj are just been good sport its like everton and liverpool but abit more intense cos no one can dominate the other.

shit now mrprestige is gonna:gunsmiley::gunsmiley: at my way, iga yarey wara I have garxajis marwad and hy are also family.

I also have habar jeclo mother, so I am famililar with the politics but the rivalry for the most part is overblown, hy and hj are just been good sport its like everton and liverpool but abit more intense cos no one can dominate the other.

shit now mrprestige is gonna:gunsmiley::gunsmiley: at my way, iga yarey wara I have garxajis marwad and hy are also family.
you made the right choice brother :nvjpqts: there is no women like garhajis women, loyal edagelle ladies and protective habar yonis ladies

they are truelly a gift from above :deargod:

Status
Not open for further replies.