Former Galmudug President Ahmed Duale Guelleh Haaf has been arrested by Somaliland Immigration Forces in Hargeisa

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
National Football League Laughing GIF by Detroit Lions

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I called a friend and he told me that this is fake news. Xaaf is now in Hargeysa. Republic of Somaliland treats us good because we are good guest and respect their rules.
Damn, look what you done to him, he probably got it to his heart that he came back to change his stance.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't care what anyone "believes", this is not a question of faith. Only the reality on the ground.

Both are as grounded in reality as the other, so it's very much an apt comparison.

Yes it is an apt comparison.

Marriage certificates are recognised everywhere in the world. You cannot get married and claim you’re not married without having your divorce finalised.

Same goes for Somaliland, the day it gets a UN seat is the day it’s a country.

Irrir is an imaginary alliance created out of fear of an imaginary 'Daarood' boogeyman that doesn't even exist, "Irrir" is not even based on heritage as these DNA tests are showing.
How do Dir with T haplogroup have the same father as Hawiyes with E1b1 Haplgroup? Their ancestral forefathers aren't even from the same continent, lmao

Waa Sheeko xariiro.

The oldest reference to an Irir Samaale patriarch is from the pre-colonial 19th century, long before the politicisation of Qabil lineages after independence. I don't get why people confuse it with a defunct political alliance between Cabdiraxman Tuur and Caydid..

DNA is proving all macro clan identities are shaky. Irir is as real as Daarod genetically speaking as things stand. Belonging to the same 2-3k year old haplogroup/subclade does not make one a real clan by Abtirsi. Your own clan's samples on YFull do not support the existence of a unique Daarod subclade.

The oldest reference to an Irir Samaale patriarch is from the pre-colonial 19th century, long before the politicisation of Qabil lineages after independence. I don't get why people confuse it with a defunct political alliance between Cabdiraxman Tuur and Caydid..

DNA is proving all macro clan identities are shaky. Irir is as real as Daarod genetically speaking as things stand. Belonging to the same 2-3k year old haplogroup/subclade does not make one a real clan by Abtirsi. Your own clan's samples on YFull do not support the existence of a unique Daarod subclade.

So far the "Daarood" results that don't match with verified Daarood people, are those results that ended up being Gabooye results that were added on. I believe the Gabooyes that did this just wanted to check if they were lost Daaroods or not and they ended up with Semitic and other results. Then you have the Oromo results found among Marehan, which is not surprising considering the fact that Marehan had the "bon" prefix on their clan names (can be seen on Colonial era documents and maps)

We will see if Daarood is real, real with adopted sheegads or altogether fake, when legitimate Daarood clan members are tested and in high enough numbers to make the results valid.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts