Former Ethiopian FM Seyoum Mesfin Killed

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The folks from konfuur always leave out many facts that like that Ethiopian troops were already in Gedo, Bay, Bakool and around Hiiraan border where they trained all the militias for the US to fight islamists in Mogadishu. When the militias lost the ran back to those bases and later rolled in on their tanks with people in their areas standing on roads clapping. The also leave out the biggest fact about the relationship between meles zenawi and PM Ghedi which goes back to the days Meles lived in Somalia also that it the SRRC groups decision to invite habash and AUN Abdullahi Yusuf was only non-konfuur member of the group and AUN Mohamed Dheere warlord of Jowhar was suppose to be PM but SRRC met fierce resistance from IC, the parliament and local leaders who brought Ghedi instead. They always try to blame only Abdullahi Yusuf not Qanyare, Cabdi qeybdid, Muse Suudi etc etc all leaders who were against the islamists were part of that admin and worked with habash/US before Abdullahi was elected.

Aideed jr explaining habash bases and position of 1998

Here is Aideed Jr and Ghedi make deal with locals to enter the city.

Locals celebrate defeat of ICU

Locals handing over weapons and showing support.

Qeybid as police commander and former president Cabdiqaasim as middle man for government and locals.

Aideed say he wants to unite with Ethiopia
https://youtu.be/cWpDeXRHe9A

Pm cali geedi talking about the wars and defending Ethiopia
https://youtu.be/MbvG6DvFfus

There is also salat cali jelle, general garamgaram many current members of parliament and SNA NSA even police .. I can go on and on but point is stop being selective in blaming individuals while never mentioning the many more living stil in Xamar never getting accused!

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Puntland mourns? Seyoum who?
tenor (5).gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The folks from konfuur always leave out many facts that like that Ethiopian troops were already in Gedo, Bay, Bakool and around Hiiraan border where they trained all the militias for the US to fight islamists in Mogadishu. When the militias lost the ran back to those bases and later rolled in on their tanks with people in their areas standing on roads clapping. The also leave out the biggest fact about the relationship between meles zenawi and PM Ghedi which goes back to the days Meles lived in Somalia also that it the SRRC groups decision to invite habash and AUN Abdullahi Yusuf was only non-konfuur member of the group and AUN Mohamed Dheere warlord of Jowhar was suppose to be PM but SRRC met fierce resistance from IC, the parliament and local leaders who brought Ghedi instead. They always try to blame only Abdullahi Yusuf not Qanyare, Cabdi qeybdid, Muse Suudi etc etc all leaders who were against the islamists were part of that admin and worked with habash/US before Abdullahi was elected.

Aideed jr explaining habash bases and position of 1998

Here is Aideed Jr and Ghedi make deal with locals to enter the city.

Locals celebrate defeat of ICU

Locals handing over weapons and showing support.

Qeybid as police commander and former president Cabdiqaasim as middle man for government and locals.

Aideed say he wants to unite with Ethiopia
https://youtu.be/cWpDeXRHe9A

Pm cali geedi talking about the wars and defending Ethiopia
https://youtu.be/MbvG6DvFfus

There is also salat cali jelle, general garamgaram many current members of parliament and SNA NSA even police .. I can go on and on but point is stop being selective in blaming individuals while never mentioning the many more living stil in Xamar never getting accused!
The Ethiopians who were in Somalia from 91-2004 were tabliq, the ones during AY adminstration were the kafirs. The tabliq Ethiopians troops returned after he left office and are still here today in places like Gedo/Hiraan etc.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@somalipower welcome Dir brother.

Qabyaalad was rife during TPLF days, they took a very proactive role in Somalia not just by having troops in the deep South like Gedo, but cutting deals with warlords in Xamar, and paying off Somaliland and Puntland to snitch on ONLF.

It was damaging to the national consciencesness to have Ethiopian Military in the Capital, many Habesha use to say it was their historical dream to do so.

Qabyaalad was rife during TPLF days, they took a very proactive role in Somalia not just by having troops in the deep South like Gedo, but cutting deals with warlords in Xamar, and paying off Somaliland and Puntland to snitch on ONLF.

It was damaging to the national consciencesness to have Ethiopian Military in the Capital, many Habesha use to say it was their historical dream to do so.
Thank you for the warm welcome my Irir Samaale brother. I’ve only been here a couple days & I have the desert dwellers rural hillbilly laangaabs crying. These fake Somalis lost Omanis really think Dir sides with them over our own blood brothers.

The TPLF-occupation of Mogadishu was the darkest day in Somali history but those who love treason make excuses for it. We will get our revenge, on both the Habesha and the lost Omanis.

Thank you for the warm welcome my Irir Samaale brother. I’ve only been here a couple days & I have the desert dwellers rural hillbilly laangaabs crying. These fake Somalis lost Omanis really think Dir sides with them over our own blood brothers.

The TPLF-occupation of Mogadishu was the darkest day in Somali history but those who love treason make excuses for it. We will get our revenge, on both the Habesha and the lost Omanis.
So which langaab dir are you surre or ?

Gadsan in DDS also were using TPLF influence to try to exploit the ONLF card on Ogadens in qabridahar and were kicked out most of them forced to seek shelter in SL.

Cumar Geele was friends of TPLF

While Indocade was forcing your kins to work in plantations and pay for water in Lower Shabele.

You really know how to bark while you have no teeth you can chew with.

I a good marehan is a Good Buun Slave, you are owned in Libaan region DDs, in Wardeer in DDS buun marehan and now in gedo

make sure you bring lube Buun Marehan in Gedo because those ethiopians will need servicing

are you pissed because TPLF was Ok with Ogaden creating Jubaland?

:trumpsmirk:
MX this MX that.... MX MX MX. MX must be doing something right do have the 5th column OG/MJ pressed like that. Darods beef is non of my concern. But the fact ur boosting about foreigners shows ur mentally enslaved.
Why do you hate hawiyes that much? ONLF soldiers were safer in Galmudug than PL :snoop:
We fuked up. We should’ve shipped them like djbooty/sl/pl did tbh. Ungrateful people.

MX this MX that.... MX MX MX. MX must be doing something right do have the 5th column OG/MJ pressed like that. Darods beef is non of my concern. But the fact ur boosting about foreigners shows ur mentally enslaved.

We fuked up. We should’ve shipped them like djbooty/sl/pl did tbh. Ungrateful people.
Are you the langaab baadicade or jidle that are lama oyaans? What rights do you guys have in xamar? You have no status in somalia you cant even stand alone you have to use achievements of HG & Abgaal while in Hiraan waxa kugumeysto Xawaadle.

They caught us with our pants down. USA/TPLF/Kenya took advantage of Somalia. Empowered all the “Lands” to sideline xamar. We hit rock bottom. It’s crazy how Somalia/Somalis haven’t lost an inch of their land tbh. Sudan lost the oil rich south. Ethiopia became landlocked. Iraq/Syria/Yemen/Libya became a proxies.

Somalia did disintegrated but 75% of the population live between GM->JL. Nothing finishing up the constitution and 1p1v couldn’t fix. The minority in PL/SL will have to follow the majority sooner or later.

Last edited:
Are you the langaab baadicade or jidle that are lama oyaans? What rights do you guys have in xamar? You have no status in somalia you cant even stand alone you have to use achievements of HG & Abgaal while in Hiraan waxa kugumeysto Xawaadle.
Oh now I’m xawaadle huh:damn:. OG went from siad barre/MX’s foot soldiers to tplf’s to now Kenya. Doing everything to put our sovereignty at risk. No wonder some people believe OGs are somalitized Oromos. Don’t get me wrong the true oromos are very respectable people. The one’s who think their amxara are the somalitized OGs.

Last edited:
Oh now I’m xawaadle huh:damn:. OG went from siad barre/MX’s foot soldiers to tplf’s to now Kenya. Doing everything to put our sovereignty at risk. No wonder some people believe OGs are Somalized Oromos.
Who said you are xawadle you are the langaab gugundabe whose probably mom is mx.
Langaab waaxid.

Im neither. I careless about clans. But I see a group of people constantly working to undermine 🇸🇴 And boosting about it I lose composure.
They constantly working to undermine Somalia because they are not real Somalis just lost Omanis. Their whole short 200 year history is treason and inviting foreigners to our land.

They know they are a minority when compared to Irir Samaale so they use foreigners to help them. But soon these foreigners will have to leave and we will settle the political situation once and for all.

A1
Im neither. I careless about clans. But I see a group of people constantly working to undermine 🇸🇴 And boosting about it I lose composure.
You are a qabilist langaab oo hawiye islu qarinayo.

Your folks undermined somalinimo for 30 years and decided to be savages.

This govt you see in Villa somalia was brought by AY.