Former Ethiopian FM Seyoum Mesfin Killed

Today Puntland mourns the death of its uncle Mesfin.

Seyoum Mesfin was Zenawi’s foreign minister during the TPLF-occupation of Mogadishu. He was one of the main architects who put AY in Villa Somalia on the backs of TPLF tanks.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Seyoum Mesfin was Zenawi’s foreign minister during the TPLF-occupation of Mogadishu. He was one of the main architects who put AY in Villa Somalia on the backs of TPLF tanks.

You have prove?

The end of an era. TPLF is gone forever.
97C97C91-4741-4A83-BC29-5B2B6548F147.jpeg

D77824F9-D487-4A7E-BE65-320D7128C109.jpeg

All the warlords in xamar used to qeue in his office to get weapons.This was way before AY joined the game.

So why hate the player. :mjlol:

Yusuf brought respect to Somalia. He had to do what he needed to cleanse hawiye warlords and take the spaaro they had in the airport.

Yusuf should have been given biological weapons and some planes to afuuf hawiye from the air and cleans their moryaan Cawaan nature

TPLF wouldn’t have made it without EPLF and Somalia’s help. And look how they paid us back. Tigrayans are filthy opportunistic two-faced bandits. I would’ve celebrated if it was us doing the killing but sadly I will let EPLF take the W

@Farjano-Walad Did u miss ur Tigrayans masters already?? I hope ur new amxara masters are making u comfortable. Just make sure u bring enough lube.
Because U know what the say “ A good OG is a slave OG”:farole:

TPLF wouldn’t have made it without EPLF and Somalia’s help. And look how they paid us back. Tigrayans are filthy opportunistic two-faced bandits. I would’ve celebrated if it was us doing the killing but sadly I will let EPLF take the W

@Farjano-Walad Did u miss ur Tigrayans masters already?? I hope ur new amxara masters are making u comfortable. Just make sure u bring enough lube.
Because U know what the say “ A good OG is a slave OG”:farole:

I a good marehan is a Good Buun Slave, you are owned in Libaan region DDs, in Wardeer in DDS buun marehan and now in gedo

make sure you bring lube Buun Marehan in Gedo because those ethiopians will need servicing

are you pissed because TPLF was Ok with Ogaden creating Jubaland?

:trumpsmirk:

The army confirmed the news on national TV. Sad that this had to end like this. From the 9 TPLF executive members, 3 are captured, 3 of them were killed today including former foreign minister Seyoum Mesfin. The chair of TPLF.

Tigray president Debretsion and his guards are said to be encircled by the army and the army gave them an ultimatum to surrender or end up like their colleges who were killed today. TPLF miscalculated badly and touched the untouchable federal army.

Last edited:
The army confirmed the news on national TV. Sad that this had to end like this. From the 9 TPLF executive members, 3 are captured, 3 of them were killed today including former foreign minister Seyoum Mesfin. The chair of TPLF.

Tigray president Debretsion and his guards are said to be encircled by the army and the army gave them an ultimatum to surrender or end up like their colleges who were killed today. TPLF miscalculated badly and touched the untouchable federal army.

TPLF controled ANDM plus OPDO

They should all be arrested because EPRDF was in power.Singling out Tigray is just ethnic profiling.

TPLF controled ANDM plus OPDO

They should all be arrested because EPRDF was in power.Singling out Tigray is just ethnic profiling.

I understand your point but there is one big difference. ANDM and OPDO accepted the new reality, supported the reforms and also all TPLF leaders who accepted the new reality like the former chief of staff Samora Yonus and Dr. Areke Equbay and other top TPLF officials are all left to live their lives. In fact both Samora and Arkebe are even assigned by the PM to new federal offices.

But the TPLF hardliner explicitly refused the reforms, refused to be part of the new PP party and instead tried to remove PM Abiy and come back to power by force by attacking the northern command and taking arms from them. This refusal to the reforms and its absolute insistence in coming back to power by any means make TPLF exceptional. TPLF miscalculated badly and overlooked how Ethiopians would side with PM Abiy any day than seeing TPLF come back to power again. Big miscalculation!

I understand your point but there is one big difference. ANDM and OPDO accepted the new reality, supported the reforms and also all TPLF leaders who accepted the new reality like the former chief of staff Samora Yonus and Dr. Areke Equbay and other top TPLF officials are all left to live their lives. In fact both Samora and Arkebe are even assigned by the PM to new federal offices.

But the TPLF hardliner explicitly refused the reforms, refused to be part of the new PP party and instead tried to remove PM Abiy and come back to power by force by attacking the northern command and taking arms from them. This refusal to the reforms and its absolute insistence in coming back to power by any means make TPLF exceptional. TPLF miscalculated badly and overlooked how Ethiopians would side with PM Abiy any day than seeing TPLF come back to power again. Big miscalculation!
You know the same criminals that were committing atteocities in the ogaden are today claimming TPLF are criminals.That is very hard for me to comorehend some of them have been given high posts under Abye while they should be prosecuted.
The only change I see today is that EPRDF the criminal gang has just kicked out TPLF and rebranded itself? So how is this change I mean they have been together for an entire generation i.e 30 years then they parted ways.Its like a drug cartel killing their boss but still remaining in the business pretending to have changed.

What actually was required is a totally new breed that was never part of EPRDF even for one day.
Because "fool me once EPRDF shame on you fool me twice shame on me."

You know the same criminals that were committing atteocities in the ogaden are today claimming TPLF are criminals.That is very hard for me to comorehend some of them have been given high posts under Abye while they should be prosecuted.
The only change I see today is that EPRDF the criminal gang has just kicked out TPLF and rebranded itself? So how is this change I mean they have been together for an entire generation i.e 30 years then they parted ways.Its like a drug cartel killing their boss but still remaining in the business pretending to have changed.

What actually was required is a totally new breed that was never part of EPRDF even for one day.
Because "fool me once EPRDF shame on you fool me twice shame on me."

Not so fast, there is today no torture chamber called Jail Ogaden, ONLF an opposition party is in the country freely doing its political work (of course it is not perfect), people are free to speak against Somali president and get away with it. Are you serious saying there is no change? Is that some clan thing that I don't understand that is covering your eyes not to see the change? Come on. Remember how innocent Somalis were hunted, killed and tortured under TPLF? Let alone to be opposition even the families of those protesting in the diaspora were attacked and jailed. You don't see the change? Give me a break!

Not so fast, there is today no torture chamber called Jail Ogaden, ONLF an opposition party is in the country freely doing its political work (of course it is not perfect), people are free to speak against Somali president and get away with it. Are you serious saying there is no change? Is that some clan thing that I don't understand that is covering your eyes not to see the change? Come on. Remember how innocent Somalis were hunted, killed and tortured under TPLF? Let alone to be opposition even the families of those protesting in the diaspora were attacked and jailed. You don't see the change? Give me a break!
Listen the Amhara and Oromo generals that were taking orders from TPLF have been promoted by Abye. So whether Jail Ogaden exist or not will not change the fact that justice hasnt been served. Just because the Jail doesnt exist any more doesnt mean these criminals have been acquited of their crimes. Any one that served TPLF in any capacity should face the music.
Your hate for TPLF is ethnic based while my hate is because of them having committed gross human rights violation.

In the ENDF not all were TPLF but high ranking officers also included Amhara & Oromos who got pleasure from killing Somali civilians and burning their villages.

The Somali president you keep mentioning was a puppet of ENDF and no Somali was part of EPRDF nor was any Somali President elected all took orders from EPRDF officials. Any Colonel or General of the ENDF was superior to Iley. We know how the heirachy of ENDF or EPRDF was the only community sitting at the high table and eating the national cake were Tigrayans, Amhara & Oromos.

Unless also the Amhara & Oromo generals/colonels who took part in the 30 years of committing attrocities in the Ogaden are not behind bars justice has not been served.

Trending

Latest posts