Former Ethiopian FM Seyoum Mesfin Killed

Listen the Amhara and Oromo generals that were taking orders from TPLF have been promoted by Abye. So whether Jail Ogaden exist or not will not change the fact that justice hasnt been served. Just because the Jail doesnt exist any more doesnt mean these criminals have been acquited of their crimes. Any one that served TPLF in any capacity should face the music.
Your hate for TPLF is ethnic based while my hate is because of them having committed gross human rights violation.

In the ENDF not all were TPLF but high ranking officers also included Amhara & Oromos who got pleasure from killing Somali civilians and burning their villages.

The Somali president you keep mentioning was a puppet of ENDF and no Somali was part of EPRDF nor was any Somali President elected all took orders from EPRDF officials. Any Colonel or General of the ENDF was superior to Iley. We know how the heirachy of ENDF or EPRDF was the only community sitting at the high table were Tigrayans, Amhara & Oromos.

Unless also the Amhara & Oromo generals/colonels who took part in the 30 years of committing attrocities in the Ogaden are not behind bars justice has not been served.

Yes, justice hasn't served I agree but those Amhara and Oromo generals accepted the reality that no Somali should be tortured for his political views. Even if justice is not served, the change is undeniable. Remember EPRDF made sure that there was no strong opposition party and as such any transition or reforms would have been and are still impossible without EPRDF aka PP. Even the PM was part of EPRDF. If we wanted full justice we would have wiped out EPRDF and left the country without leadership and state like Somalia. But we said, ok we can't have a functioning state without EPRDF even if they were criminals and as long as they are pro reform we gave them a second chance. We had no other option other than a reformed EPRDF. The alternative would be to send the country into lawlessness.

Yes, justice hasn't served I agree but those Amhara and Oromo generals accepted the reality that no Somali should be tortured for his political views. Even if justice is not served, the change is undeniable. Remember EPRDF made sure that there was no strong opposition party and as such any transition or reforms would have been and are still impossible without EPRDF aka PP. Even the PM was part of EPRDF. If we wanted full justice we would have wiped out EPRDF and left the country without leadership and state like Somalia. But we said, ok we can't have a functioning state without EPRDF even if they were criminals and as long as they are pro reform we gave them a second chance. We had no other option other than sending the country into lawlessness.
Those Amhara and Oromo generals are not God and have to face the music one way or another probably Karma is waiting for them in Sudan.

Justice and fairness cannot be build by criminals who have blood in their hands. Ethiopia has to undergo cleansing and I hope every general or soilder that killed and looted Somalis in the Ogaden region face Karma just like TPLF gangs.

Still I dont understand why the wife of Meles is free and enjoying the billions her husband stole from Ethiopian coffers.

Those Amhara and Oromo generals are not God and have to face the music one way or another probably Karma is waiting for them in Sudan.

Justice and fairness cannot be build by criminals who have blood in their hands. Ethiopia has to undergo cleansing and I hope every general or soilder that killed and looted Somalis in the Ogaden region face Karma just like TPLF gangs.

Still I dont understand why the wife of Meles is free and enjoying the billions her husband stole from Ethiopian coffers.

As I said many times allegations are not evidence but if you have one hard evidence against her then please inform the general attorney (I will help you in getting his social media handle :).

As I said many times allegations are not evidence but if you have one hard evidence against her then please inform the general attorney (I will help you in getting his social media handle :).
She was a peasant when Meles came to power explain to me how she horded billions of dollars and living the dream while your cousins are in abject poverty in Gonder/Gojjam.

After the death of Meles she was the authority running the country while Desalegh was jus a puppet PM.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Today Puntland mourns the death of its uncle Mesfin.

Seyoum Mesfin was Zenawi’s foreign minister during the TPLF-occupation of Mogadishu. He was one of the main architects who put AY in Villa Somalia on the backs of TPLF tanks.

Hahaha, We still have Ethiopian troops and other foreign troops in central and southern Somalia. All the presidents after A/Y AUN tolerated them and used them for their benefits. Yet no criticism from fake nationalist like yourself.

:westbrookwtf:

Hahaha, We still have Ethiopian troops and other foreign troops in central and southern Somalia. All the presidents after A/Y AUN tolerated them and used them for their benefits. Yet no criticism from fake nationalist like yourself.

:westbrookwtf:
There’s a big difference. AY invited them and created that political reality on the ground. Everyone afterwards inherited that political reality. For the next 1000 years we will tell future Somali generations of the treason of AY and PL.

There’s a big difference. AY invited them and created that political reality on the ground. Everyone afterwards inherited that political reality. For the next 1000 years we will tell future Somali generations of the treason of AY and PL.
what about the treason USC did in 1991 when USC was given weapons by Mengistu?
What about the treason committed by Hawiye warlords who were getting arms from TPLF?

what about the treason USC did in 1991 when USC was given weapons by Mengistu?
What about the treason committed by Hawiye warlords who were getting arms from TPLF?
All the rebels groups were given weapons by Mengistu that is true.

But only 1 invaded their own country with Mengistu (hint: 1982 Galdogob) and planted the Ethiopian flag in Somalia soil. The leader of this rebel group would do the same again in 2006 in Mogadishu.
wink wink :browtf:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
BS, you're acting like the place was a paradise and A/Y ruined it when we all know its been a hellhole since 91 via your mooryanism nature. And believe it or not South Somalia experience Ethiopian troops presence before A/Y came to Villa Mogadishu. But anyway, my point is we've had more and more foreign troops invited post A/Y presidency.

But only 1 invaded their own country with Mengistu (hint: 1982 Galdogob) and planted the Ethiopian flag in Somalia soil. The leader of this rebel group would do the same again in 2006 in Mogadishu.
Qaxaas qaax ba kahoreeye
AY responded to the 1991 ethnic cleansing of his folks with the 2006 gift to h.utus.

BS, you're acting like the place was a paradise and A/Y ruined it when we all know its been a hellhole since 91 via your mooryanism nature. And believe it or not South Somalia experience Ethiopian troops presence before A/Y came to Villa Mogadishu. But anyway, my point is we've had more and more foreign troops invited post A/Y presidency.
Yesterday I was MX, today I’m HG. What will y’all say I am tomorrow 😂😂 RX?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

No Ethiopian flag raise in Somali soil. Or how you explain AY jail!!.

Yusuf brought respect to Somalia. He had to do what he needed to cleanse hawiye warlords and take the spaaro they had in the airport.

Yusuf should have been given biological weapons and some planes to afuuf hawiye from the air and cleans their moryaan Cawaan nature
Why do you hate hawiyes that much? ONLF soldiers were safer in Galmudug than PL :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts