Forced by Somali father to get married

Dear journal,

First hour of “being a sheegad”.

My stomach is in knots, sort of cold. A little anxious. Hopefully they let me out soon.

I deserve this punishment. I was very bad today and I am ashamed of myself ngl.

I’ll do my time they’ll let me out soon. They are very compassionate. I was definitely in the wrong today.

I feel like such a piece of crap. I will think on what I’ve done.

Signed, 05/07/2020.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
It seems the khaniis @Yukon_Niner has made his appearance and following around my posts

War wax waala arkay :mjlol:
Bro this nigga was following me around for weeks khaniiska xun, just put him on ignore

2AC8FC8F-6EE7-4A96-AC89-7A79EEC1583B.png

He is trying to project his cripplingly low and almost non existent self esteem to others on this platform while also simping for Sspot 'female' accounts :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:

I have never seen a more embarassing character

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe you didt mean to say it but it suggests that @Samaalic Era should especially by bringing up his near death experience.
Maybe he took it out of context but it doesn't give him right to call me names. Notice how I never once called him out of his name.

Alxamdullillah for Allah swt for giving the patience to deal with childish people.

Nah man. It legitimately will not connect Minoxidil is my last hope. :mjlol:

I got a mustache and goatee combination, also doesn’t connect at all.

Would you rather have bidaar with a beard or full hair on your head with no facial hair. :wow1:
Bidaar and beard, and take a trip to Turkey :mjswag:

They really aren't doing anything but imposing their ideology on others.
And the thing is Islam already had all these things for centuries and centuries. They brag about women's suffrage and they've only had it for a 100 years or so. Racial equality is originally an Islamic principal too smh.

Trending

Latest posts