Forced by Somali father to get married

They wait for the signal to all come after me after one of them starts coming after me. :yloezpe:Pathetic. I also noticed @Odkac WRLD was laughing with them.:cosbyhmm:
Do you think users on here strategize like this in a closed room about how to combat @Gambar on SomaliSpot.com? Don't take yourself too seriously :dead:

770c598437907dd06768ea1998018b5b.gif

Gambar

VIP
Do you think users on here strategize like this in a closed room about how to combat @Gambar on SomaliSpot.com? Don't take yourself too seriously :dead:

770c598437907dd06768ea1998018b5b.gif
Not really. I noticed you don’t take stuff seriously. You can banter. Some of the guys here see one guy insulting a girl and start piling on. I find that strange.

Lmao
Stop being thin skinned. You can dish it but can’t take it. What’s wrong with these so called men here? Yaa?
When men decide to retaliate you guys get upset, but when they’re being attacked and speak on it they’re thin skinned hmm:childplease:.
Does that make sense? I mean ik your old and suffering from mental deficiency but pls make it make sense grandma. :camby:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Samaalic Era state when I flat out said "you should die". Stop crying about something that never happened. You're starting to sound like the dhocils on this forum.

I'm waiting for the quote where I said you should die.

Gambar

VIP
When men decide to retaliate you guys get upset, but when they’re being attacked and speak on it they’re think skinned hmm:childplease:.
Does that make sense? I mean ik your old and suffering from mental deficiency but pls make it make sense grandma. :camby:
Retaliate against what? You came out of nowhere and insulted me, so did he, because I had a different opinion. I don’t even know who you are. :jaynerd:

Trending

Latest posts