Forced by Somali father to get married

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era state when I flat out said "you should die". Stop crying about something that never happened. You're starting to sound like the dhocils on this forum.

I'm waiting for the quote where I said you should die.
Are you retarded, seriously :drakewtf:
I'm sick and tired of your chauvinistic, inhumane ass, you're the degenerate, I'm now regretting ever giving you any advice on your thread when you were sick. We don't need toxic men like you around. You're sick in the head.

First you want to marry 12 year olds and then you want to marry your cousin, I'm starting to think you're mentally ill and you're taking your anger at women. Go get help, actually don't, self destruct.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you retarded, seriously :drakewtf:

Yes I'm right we don't need toxic men actually we don't need toxic people around.

I still don't see where I said you should die. It's Ramadan, atleast respect the holy month and stop lying.

As a Muslim person I don't wish any harm on anyone. Alxamdullillah for my kind heart.

You've called me degenerate, retarded and other names, you don't see me crying about it. Alxamdulilah. Keep calling me names, you're taking all my bad deeds which is next to nothing, alxamdullillah.

I am going to be abandoned by my own kind.
I am less than nothing now. :mjkkk: :mjlol:
tenor.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You buffoons need to stop the slander against @Gibiin-Udug or else you will incur my wrath.

It was all fun and games but I’ll go out in flames for the beesha. I’ve always been a man of action.:wow:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I too suffered from a patchy beard, until I just shaved it off and rocked a goatee.
View attachment 114839

Technically, it does connect :manny:
Nah man. It legitimately will not connect Minoxidil is my last hope. :mjlol:

I got a mustache and goatee combination, also doesn’t connect at all.

Would you rather have bidaar with a beard or full hair on your head with no facial hair. :wow1:

Yes I'm right we don't need toxic men actually we don't need toxic people around.

I still don't see where I said you should die. It's Ramadan, atleast respect the holy month and stop lying.

As a Muslim person I don't wish any harm on anyone. Alxamdullillah for my kind heart.

You've called me degenerate, retarded and other names, you don't see me crying about it. Alxamdulilah. Keep calling me names, you're taking all my bad deeds which is next to nothing, alxamdullillah.
next to shaydaan....sure.Next to the average human being? hell naah

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

As a Muslim person I don't wish on anyone. Alxamdullillah for my kind heart.
Is this what happens when expired ayeeyos hitting their 40s are allowed to use the internet

Menopause shows no mercy walle
images (1).jpg
images (1ff.png

This marriage isn’t halal and the child born from it is..... subhanallah.

Imagine praising a dad for facilitating child rape uffay.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is this what happens when expired ayeeyos hitting their 40s are allowed to use the internet

Menopause shows no mervy walle
View attachment 114840View attachment 114841
You seem unhinged, I'm starting to think you're dealing with personal problems in real life and that's why you're lashing out on us on the forum. Perhaps you need a break. Calling me ayeeyo won't fix your problems, you're in your late 30s, sharing a room with your siblings. I understand you're frustrated. This isn't the way to go about it.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Nah man. It legitimately will not connect Minoxidil is my last hope. :mjlol:

I got a mustache and goatee combination, also doesn’t connect at all.

Would you rather have bidaar with a beard or full hair on your head with no facial hair. :wow1:

Don't use minoxidil your hair will fall out after you stop using it :dead:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Dear journal,

First hour of “being a sheegad”.

My stomach is in knots, sort of cold. A little anxious. Hopefully they let me out soon.

I deserve this punishment. I was very bad today and I am ashamed of myself ngl.

I’ll do my time they’ll let me out soon. They are very compassionate. I was definitely in the wrong today.

I feel like such a piece of crap. I will think on what I’ve done.

Signed, 05/07/2020.