Forbidden love in Hargeisa

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Wow this is a sad story being raped in a "rehabilitation center"

For years Mohamed's family tried to make him more like other boys - tougher, more "masculine". They even sent him to have a female spirit driven out with hallucinogenic drugs. Eventually, writes Layla Mahmood, they decided to kill him.

"Female Spirit" What's That

Mtv Nyc GIF by Paramount+

That's a very sad and harrowing account.

I could never disown let alone threaten to murder my own child -- especially for something like that.

I used to have a negative, almost visceral reaction to gay people, but I simply no longer care because it doesn't effect me in the slightest.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
That's a very sad and harrowing account.

I could never disown let alone threaten to murder my own child -- especially for something like that.

I used to have a negative, almost visceral reaction to gay people, but I simply no longer care because it doesn't effect me in the slightest.
What do you expect from religious fanatics. :mjpls:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Haram to act upon the desire, they were right in punishing him. If the law in the country says don't do it then simply don't do it. Its not haram to be gay but to act upon it is haram. Hes lucky he didn't get smoked its good he took his degeneracy out the country.

He got caught having sex with another guy what should we do feel bad for this degeneracy?

If thats the case lets promote zina aswell why not best of both worlds ?

You niggas sympathizing with the same homosexuals you complain about in the west pick a side

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The inhabitants of third world dilapidated Somaliland should focus on bigger priorities, like the millions of blue bags that are littered in their streets and the gangs of young boys that strike fear into families' hearts by demanding monthly payments or they will constantly throw rocks at their houses with metal sheet roofs. Of course there are millions of problems in that shithole that it would take me months (interrupted and without sleep) to write.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The inhabitants of third world dilapidated Somaliland should focus on bigger priorities, like the millions of blue bags that are littered in their streets and the gangs of young boys that strike fear into families' hearts by demanding monthly payments or they will constantly throw rocks at their houses with metal sheet roofs. Of course there are millions of problems in that shithole that it would take me months (interrupted and without sleep) to write.

fake news

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
fake news

You have never been to Somalia if you dispute what I said. What I said is actually tame when it comes to the level of crap that goes on there. Homosexuality should be number #1639383983 in "issues" in shithole Somaliland.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
As much as I hate somaliland for being separatist arab shills, gays are infact a bigger priority than most things.

they ruined all western nations they came too. They normalized degeneracy and have been targeting kids from the get go with propaganda.

gays are worse trash than litter and are worse criminals than gangsters.

As much as I hate somaliland for being separatist arab shills, gays are infact a bigger priority than most things.

they ruined all western nations they came too. They normalized degeneracy and have been targeting kids from the get go with propaganda.

gays are worse trash than litter and are worse criminals than gangsters.
Most Gays Where Touch As Kids might be folktale i'm not sure