Forbidden love in Hargeisa

Psychologist

Changemaker
Haram to act upon the desire, they were right in punishing him. If the law in the country says don't do it then simply don't do it. Its not haram to be gay but to act upon it is haram. Hes lucky he didn't get smoked its good he took his degeneracy out the country.

He got caught having sex with another guy what should we do feel bad for this degeneracy?

If thats the case lets promote zina aswell why not best of both worlds ?

You niggas sympathizing with the same homosexuals you complain about in the west pick a side
So if France says no to hijab, people shouldn't question it and just follow it?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
As much as I hate somaliland for being separatist arab shills, gays are infact a bigger priority than most things.

they ruined all western nations they came too. They normalized degeneracy and have been targeting kids from the get go with propaganda.

gays are worse trash than litter and are worse criminals than gangsters.

The whole world knows Somalis have bad judgement. This is why you have cold blooded murderer warlords and terrorists and rapists as your leaders (Bihi, Sheikh Sharif, Farmajo, the list is endless). I think these guys are worse than gays. I think the thousands of Somalis who have criminal records in the west are worse than gays.

I think clean running drinking water, stable institutions, and being able to feed the population without having a famine or drought every few years and not having most people in the country rely on remittances are more important and are bigger priorities than homosexuality. Obviously you disagree but your people's bad judgement and lack of priorities in everything is what made you the most failed nation in the history of humanity.

:pachah1:

So, what's the deal with Somaliland? Rape, homosexuals, girls getting trains ran on them in a van are all things I hear about in this cursed land.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think the thousands of Somalis who have criminal records in the west are worse than gays.
- Gay man

next up on sspot:

a Warlord criminal’s thoughts on why gays are worse than criminals. :dead:

You make good points that Somalia currently has larger problems to address and that the very small minority of gay Somalis who are culturally and religiously suppressed without the use of government intervention are not a problem in the grand scheme of things.

But you’re telling this to the wrong crowd of people. This is a message board and everyone here is free to say their thoughts. There are even avid anti-islamic muslim haters on here as well. These posts have nothing to do with what’s happening in Somalia.

If suddenly every single post here was made about Somalia’s poverty problem it’d become dead immediately and no real change would happen.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
So if France says no to hijab, people shouldn't question it and just follow it?

Of course what do people think France is, Mecca? Its a kuffar country they can ban qurans from the country and nobody can do anything about it. Muslims should leave and go where they are appreciated at.

Rules are rules, you don't see white gaalo complaining about saudi arabias rules when they travel there. Only muslims complaining in their countries. Saudi tells gaalo women to cover up the do it but the gaalo tell you we don't want hijab and they complain wtf?

If you are gay in Hargeisa, why would you have gay sexual relations? :draketf:
I'd rather remain a sexless gay than having relations in Somalia, it's not worth the risk.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Most Gays Where Touch As Kids might be folktale i'm not sure
not its a fact backed by percentages. Also notice most male pedos who are priests or rich were touching boys.

closeted gays touch and rape kids more. They shouldn't be allowed in africa.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Of course what do people think France is, Mecca? Its a kuffar country they can ban qurans from the country and nobody can do anything about it. Muslims should leave and go where they are appreciated at.

Rules are rules, you don't see white gaalo complaining about saudi arabias rules when they travel there. Only muslims complaining in their countries. Saudi tells gaalo women to cover up the do it but the gaalo tell you we don't want hijab and they complain wtf?
While I agree self respecting muslims must leave france, its not correct to say we shouldn't care.

we must nip french anti-islamic ideas at the bud via voting and of course muslims refusing trade and tourism to france. Their ideas will spread, an anti-islamic europe is bad for muslims everywhere.

these guys are dangerous, don't forget they still have troops in muslim countries. If you think nows occupations are bad, wait until everyone wants to full exterminate muslims then see the horrors they will do.

we must vote then exedus. If you pull the cord too early they will spread their vitriol everywhere including the usa.

Trending