For the pro Ethiopian West african and African American somalis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's only AA's that are assholes the Madows from Africa are really nice people I don't have bad experiences with them

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
None of those tweets are from Ethiopians
Again, people on here saying whatever they want with no proof or even a basis. It's one thing to say "I don't think they are ethiopian" but it's another to act like it's a fact

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Maybe they're larping as Ethiopians xabashi are too busy feasting on hilib ceyrin, they're certainly imposters no Ethio have that amount of energy and dedication to spew these nonsense , I have a strange feeling that they could be kuwa cuqdada qaba ee dariska lana ah ma rabo in aan inta ka sheego laakin waad iska garan karta reer cabaadweyn kuwaas ayaa markasta nagu mashquula

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Maybe they're larping as Ethiopians xabashi are too busy feasting on hilib ceyrin, they're certainly imposters no Ethio have that amount of energy and dedication to spew these nonsense , I have a strange feeling that they could be kuwa cuqdada qaba ee dariska lana ah ma rabo in aan inta ka sheego laakin waad iska garan karta reer cabaadweyn kuwaas ayaa markasta nagu mashquula
Waa barambaro camal. Meeshaan wii la buuxan, hilib ceyriin ka urin karta.

Both are not good the arab worshippers and madow worshippers.

Whats wrong with just being somali ? we are nothing else some of us might be mixed with arab or bantu but at the end of the day our label is somali and should be kept that way.

Trending