For all curious non drug users

Status
Not open for further replies.
so for anyone who has never tried any drugs what would you recommend they try at least once.

1. MDMA/LSD - Hard to choose both will leave you a different person. One will make you feel love greater than anything else and the other open your eyes to the world around you.
I've been interested in trying truffles/shrooms for quiet a while but I'm yet to smoke my first joint and transition. A physcadelic experience has been on my bucket list for a quiet a while but I'm spooked on trying lsd/md as you can't be 100% certain of what you're getting unless it's tested. Mushrooms seem the safest option, have you tried them and what was your first trip like.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've been interested in trying truffles/shrooms for quiet a while but I'm yet to smoke my first joint and transition. A physcadelic experience has been on my bucket list for a quiet a while but I'm spooked on trying lsd/md as you can't be 100% certain of what you're getting unless it's tested. Mushrooms seem the safest option, have you tried them and what was your first trip like.

Darknet if not always test it. Yeah mushrooms are shorter,less controllable more confusing bur overall similar experience

Darknet if not always test it. Yeah mushrooms are shorter,less controllable more confusing bur overall similar experience
Oh so a high dosages of shrooms would shock you more than lsd. As its shorter I'm going to stick with shrooms. What I don't understand is how some people say it's beneficial and that they learn from bad trips that shake you up. What's there to learn when it's just your brain playing tricks on you. I guess I'm yet to experience it to make an informed opinion.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Oh so a high dosages of shrooms would shock you more than lsd. As its shorter I'm going to stick with shrooms. What I don't understand is how some people say it's beneficial and that they learn from bad trips that shake you up. What's there to learn when it's just your brain playing tricks on you. I guess I'm yet to experience it to make an informed opinion.

Lol you'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending