For all curious non drug users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
so for anyone who has never tried any drugs what would you recommend they try at least once.

1. MDMA/LSD - Hard to choose both will leave you a different person. One will make you feel love greater than anything else and the other open your eyes to the world around you.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
so for anyone who has never tried any drugs what would you recommend they try at least once.

1. MDMA/LSD - Hard to choose both will leave you a different person. One will make you feel love greater than anything else and the other open your eyes to the world around you.
Before you try LSD or MDMA, you should try mushrooms. Ive tried mushrooms but I'm afraid to try LSD and MDMA. I get fucked up real easy

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Before you try LSD or MDMA, you should try mushrooms. Ive tried mushrooms but I'm afraid to try LSD and MDMA. I get fucked up real easy

Mushrooms are less predictable and less controllable than LSD. And MDMA is a guaranteed good time no bad trips just stay hydrated and take a safe dose.

I am just curious. Are you addicted to drugs. Do majority of people who take drugs get addicted? How did you start taking them? How has it affected you? I don't see why I should take in something for any other purpose than nutrition or medication. And the thought of getting addicted does make me scared.

I am just curious. Are you addicted to drugs. Do majority of people who take drugs get addicted? How did you start taking them? How has it affected you? I don't see why I should take in something for any other purpose than nutrition or medication. And the thought of getting addicted does make me scared.
he most likely dont do drugs but has agenda to get unsuspecting young on sspot hooked.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Then dont take any addictive drugs. I havent done anything in over 7 months. Its fun save it for special occassions. Summer camping trips,festivals etc.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I've only had alcohol haha, I know what the word steaming means The loss of all inhibition and I begin to start dancing with mates you rarely talk to, boy atleast I have something to remind myself of wrathful teenage years I lived. I want to try weed may go to Amsterdam and try it one day. I wouldn't try LSD I am scared it might effect me negatively, I don't want to end up strangling myself

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I've only had alcohol haha, I know what the word steaming means The loss of all inhibition and I begin to start dancing with mates you rarely talk to, boy atleast I have something to remind myself of wrathful teenage years I lived. I want to try weed may go to Amsterdam and try it one day. I wouldn't try LSD I am scared it might effect me negatively, I don't want to end up strangling myself
Lmao, you never tried weed? Its lit

id choose lsd fo the hard trips but i want to try something that could potentially kill me like heroine. your doing drugs wrong if your life isnt at stake

wtf ur mean u wont even open my snaps =(

Stop trying to make drugs look mystic. They can alter brain chemistry permanently and ruin someone. Some people never fully come back after a bad trip and it can also be a gateway for harder drugs.

@MemesNullifyMyPain idk if you're serious or not but memes won't do that. If anything they'll send you further down the rabbit hole and make you more depressed. Trust m I've witnessed dozens of lives and marriages destroyed by memes

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Lmao, you never tried weed? Its lit
Well it's much more common for a man to smoke the stuff rather than a women, but I don't care I want to unearth my rebellious side and try it, just need someone open minded to tag along with me.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm 100% certain I would have a bad trip if I tried LSD, which is why I'm too scared to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending