For all curious non drug users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol being afraid of getting addicted to Molly is not crack man:cryinglaughsmiley:
Is fun bro especially use it on females it's 100% successful on getting ass is how i got @Sovereign-Reiko ass:pachah1:
This remind me i drinked half bottle of cough syrup at work i was skating through work:pachah1::manny:
i want to go back to my lean wave man:mjcry:

Stop trying to make drugs look mystic. They can alter brain chemistry permanently and ruin someone. Some people never fully come back after a bad trip and it can also be a gateway for harder drugs.

@MemesNullifyMyPain idk if you're serious or not but memes won't do that. If anything they'll send you further down the rabbit hole and make you more depressed. Trust m I've witnessed dozens of lives and marriages destroyed by memes
idk what youre talking about but memes are best coping mechanisms out there

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol being afraid of getting addicted to Molly is not crack man:cryinglaughsmiley:
Is fun bro especially use it on females it's 100% successful on getting ass is how i got @Sovereign-Reiko ass:pachah1:
This remind me i drinked half bottle of cough syrup at work i was skating through work:pachah1::manny:
i want to go back to my lean wave man:mjcry:
Stop lying. Especially during Ramadan.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Stop trying to make drugs look mystic. They can alter brain chemistry permanently and ruin someone. Some people never fully come back after a bad trip and it can also be a gateway for harder drugs.

@MemesNullifyMyPain idk if you're serious or not but memes won't do that. If anything they'll send you further down the rabbit hole and make you more depressed. Trust m I've witnessed dozens of lives and marriages destroyed by memes

lol

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Well it's much more common for a man to smoke the stuff rather than a women, but I don't care I want to unearth my rebellious side and try it, just need someone open minded to tag along with me.
Let my know if u are in Sweden, we can smoke some ;)

Let my know if u are in Sweden, we can smoke some ;)
200w_d.gif

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I remember reading a reddit post about a girl who got to try those kind of drugs.

She talked about seeing new stuff, changing her for who she was every time. She could see beyond the reality. She even did some arts, most of it weren't good.

Even though those drugs werent addictive, she got hooked on for a while, probably at least a year.

She came out with absolutely nothing. All stuff she was feeling is just drugs giving her those feels. All those proffound emotions was what got her hooked. Every time she took a drug, she thought she was like a god.

The moral of the story: Don't do drugs man

Status
Not open for further replies.