Fobs, Interracial marriage and Qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want them to be fags don't you? Sorry to burst your bubble, they're into WOMEN. Go find other gay Somalis. I know they're roaming this site.

Infact we have couple of undercover fags on this forum.

:mjlol:You're like the homophobic version of Alex Jones. Everybody is secretly a fag to you. The government is secretly slipping fag-juice into the water supply.

Seriously, sister let's leave it there. I'm sorry if I offended you. I only wanted good for my Somali sisters.:meleshame:

@Prince Abubu why yall UK skinnies into this dating out and race related topics? wtf is going on there?

I can't speak for London niccas. But the Somali guys in my neck of the wood marry their own. Same for the Somali females.

London is just a weird shithole. It brings out the worst type of people. Maybe how you Canada folks feel about Toronto/Deadmonton Somalis.

I can't speak for London niccas. But the Somali guys in my neck of the wood marry their own. Same for the Somali females.

London is just a weird shithole. It brings out the worst type of people. Maybe how you Canada folks feel about Toronto/Deadmonton Somalis.
I am not from canada bro I am from the U.S. and wallahi people aren't into race this much. If somalis should identity crisis anywhere, it's the U.S. not saying we don't have our share of qashins but it seems most videos and twitter posts relating to race mixing, and self hate is almost always reer uk.

I am not from canada bro I am from the U.S. and wallahi people aren't into race this much. If somalis should identity crisis anywhere, it's the U.S. not saying we don't have our share of qashins but it seems most videos and twitter posts relating to race mixing, and self hate is almost always reer uk.

Tbh, I've only met a few Somali Americans but they're classy people. :nvjpqts:

Not like European/Canadian Somalis.:susp:

Siil diplomacy. We are spreading Islam with open xaliimos legs. Just like the prophet said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Typically triggered faraax, your woman hating ways knows no bound.

The somali guy in it was the one who went on about mu ummah, there's an asian in it as well all for interracial marriage. Nacas foqol nacas hold this L :camby:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Interracial marriages aint for everyone imo Somalis should marry one another

- Same culture
- better communication with in laws and relatives cause speak the same language

Just imagine IF youre parents english is not the best and youre wife/husband is from Pakistan those family gatherings would be awkward

- Same culture

Just imagine IF youre parents english is not the best and youre wife/husband is from Pakistan those family gatherings would be awkward

Unfortunately, we live in the age of Instagram and Twitter where mixed babies are all the rage and have become an accessory. Not just for xaliimos, but for all females. They seem to crave interracial relationships more than ever, instead of a healthy one.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Unfortunately, we live in the age of Instagram and Twitter where mixed babies are all the rage and have become an accessory. Not just for xaliimos, but for all females. They seem to crave interracial relationships more than ever, instead of a healthy one.

The thing with marriage is that you also get married into a new family so if someones Somali is at beginner level and they marry an ajnaabi whose gonna teach them Somali?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Race mixing is Anti-Cushitism :farole::farole:

Teutonic_Knight_A-copy-968x649.jpg

Woe to those who promote it among the Somali people :fittytousand:
We need race mixing Somalis are stupid and incomptenent fools who are unable to progress in life, just look at their own country a complete shit hole ? Time to mix the genes away from this so called race of baboons and monkeys.

We need race mixing Somalis are stupid and incomptenent fools who are unable to progress in life, just look at their own country a complete shit hole ? Time to mix the genes away from this so called race of baboons and monkeys.

You sad f*ck get a life. I'm positive you aren't Somali. If you are, waalidkaa wey kugu khasaareen. Nacdalyahay, go claim xabashi.:camby:

- Same culture

PakistanASF.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You sad f*ck get a life. I'm positive you aren't Somali. If you are, waalidkaa wey kugu khasaareen. Nacdalyahay, go claim xabashi.:camby:
f*ck somalians everywhere they go they cause havoc and make everything shitty, look at the ghettos they live in as an example ? Bunch of reer badiyo good for nothing baboons who cry welfare and breed like rats uff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending