Fobs, Interracial marriage and Qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fobs are hypocrites. They allow ajnabi "as long as he/she is muslim" it's fine to marry, but are quick to dismiss another Somali based on Qabiil.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Did you watch the video? I watched 2 minutes of it and it was a Somali boy saying that we have to integrate (gaal term for my umrah I guess?) and a Somali girl explaining that she wants a Somali. The guy was laughing at her because she didn't want anyone other than a Somali.

Not everyday insult Somali girls!

Siil diplomacy. We are spreading Islam with open xaliimos legs. Just like the prophet said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't wanna generalise, but I've noticed more low iq xalimos are misusing religion to justify marrying out & ignore all the other factors....
:mjlol:

Thanks to our wise Forefathers, Somalinimo is only past down through the father.
:win:

Last edited:
The way these men boys dress these days:susp:

And I bet they're the same age group as me still!

Anyway, skipped through parts of the video but it's interesting to note that at *5.30, the chubby xalimo on the middle-right doesn't mind going the ajnabi route so long as they were Muslim for a long time.

Seems like ajnabi seekers (both farax and xalimo) are slowly reforming:ehh::icon lol:

Perhaps they're scared that they'll fall victim to the cheeseandxalwo disease:eek:

Last edited:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Why are some of you guys attacking Xalimos?

There's a hindu looking faggit that's for Interracial Dating. He even believes inter racially dating pakis and Bedouins leads to integration. Attack yall fellow farax.

They are trying to cash that youtube money. Instead they are cashing L's.

Wasn't there some other 'debating' channel by UK Somali (possibly eurotrash) kids?

Literally they couldn't even be civil for a minute and the participants (mostly the xalimos) were screaming at times!:cryinglaughsmiley:

Race mixing is Anti-Cushitism :farole::farole:

Teutonic_Knight_A-copy-968x649.jpg

Woe to those who promote it among the Somali people :fittytousand:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Wasn't there some other 'debating' channel by UK Somali (possibly eurotrash) kids?

Literally they couldn't even be civil for a minute and the participants (mostly the xalimos) were screaming at times!:cryinglaughsmiley:
Ye man, too many to count now. they are all just copying eachother no originality. The only one that actually was something with worth was SSCOPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.