Fobs, Interracial marriage and Qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares ajanabi are just people like you not aliens, do you guys live in bubble and only interact with somalis or something

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm starting to think most of these ashy abdis on SSpot are down low homosexuals. They attack xalimos even if the xalimos are for Somali marriages.

Fuckers like @Prince Abubu will drive Somali women into the arms of ajnabis so his trifling ass can tell the next Ashy Abdi look xalimos don't want us, we might as well be butt buddies.

Disgusting!

I'm starting to think most of these ashy abdis on SSpot are down low homosexuals. They attack xalimos even if the xalimos are for Somali marriages.

Fuckers like @Prince Abubu will drive Somali women into the arms of ajnabis so his trifling ass can tell the next Ashy Abdi look xalimos don't want us, we might as well be butt buddies.

Disgusting!

:mjlol:Again with the homosexual nonsense. Is it so normal for you to be around Somali fags? What kind of male relatives do you have, dhoocilyahay?:mindblown::hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

:mjlol:Again with the homosexual nonsense. Is it so normal for you to be around Somali fags? What kind of male relatives do you have, dhoocilyahay?:mindblown::hemad:
My male relatives don't talk about women badly. Nacaladyahay, just say if you want the men to yourselves. Vagina envy twat.

My male relatives don't talk about women badly. Nacaladyahay, just say if you want the men to yourselves. Vagina envy twat.

Nope, I'm pretty sure they're all fags. No other reason you keep bandying about that word about. You're bitter about not being surrounded by real men.:mjlol:

Also, if I criticise Somali females that makes me gay? Does that work for you when you're constantly insulting Somali men? Are you a lesbian?:hemad:

the girl on the right was making sense. kulahaa, should I go for somali because he's somali. no but should you avoid somali because he's somali? what a little neef she is.

What needs to end is people feeling the need to justify their decisions. marry whoever you want, don't explain yourself to anyone.

Gibiin-Udug

Nope, I'm pretty sure they're all fags. No other reason you keep bandying about that word about. You're bitter about not being surrounded by real men.:mjlol:

Also, if I criticise Somali females that makes me gay? Does that work for you when you're constantly insulting Somali men? Are you a lesbian?:hemad:
You want them to be fags don't you? Sorry to burst your bubble, they're into WOMEN. Go find other gay Somalis. I know they're roaming this site.

Infact we have couple of undercover fags on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending