Fob Gone Wrong

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Fobs don’t know balance, they are either following your every move or there doing this.

My worst nightmare as a father. Seeing a daughter lost like this. Imagine raising her for her to turn into a qashin.

Moral of the story. Men always always always pay attention to your womenfolk. Don't let then wander around and fall for sin to gain attention and validation
She's grown woman. What ever she does after certain age will only affect her and her her after. No one else should be blamed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s a perfectly normal part of being a girl. How much you show is down to personal values and taste, but they make off as if living comfortably in your own body, especially in your youth when you’re meant to enjoy it the most, is a thing of horror.

Hijab is on an extreme end, whether people like to admit it or not. Everything that makes you feminine, including the hair on your goddamn head is to be shrouded. I felt my femininity was robbed with hijab.

Agreed sis. But having never worn a scarf I still felt policed. And I never wanted to conform to the impression people had of those without it. Never wore anything below the ankle and no midriff showing, rather orthodox if were basing it on western standards.

Even though I got it I don't flaunt it. Insurmountable guilt would come from showing skin. That and harassment which I'm not prepared to deal with at this time.

Truth be told my mother's generation was more risque in attire than me. :manny:

VixR

Veritas
Agreed sis. But having never worn a scarf I still felt policed. And I never wanted to conform to the impression people had of those without it. Never wore anything below the ankle and no midriff showing, rather orthodox if were basing it on western standards.

Even though I got it I don't flaunt it. Insurmountable guilt would come from showing skin. That and harassment which I'm not prepared to deal with at this time.

Truth be told my mother's generation was more risque in attire than me. :manny:
I’m quite a bit to the left of you, and not as orthodox. I don’t egregiously flaunt it lol. I’m more in line with norms though.

But I would say I went through periods were I was definitely wanting to flaunt it. For me, what I felt was a thrill factor and a sense of being hooked on the feedback, rather than feelings of guilt.

But you’re right, the heightened harassment is prohibitive. I think there’s a middle ground, and most women probably go through different stages. I respect your approach. Frankly, I think it’s one most women adopt eventually.

World

VIP
It is so sad that these western FOB dh!los will be influencing those back home.

You never see pakistani fob women or arab fob women do any of this. Why? Because their men keep them in check. They will use brutal matters if need be. But Somalis are too jileec.

Why the f*ck couldn't the west just be normal people? Why do they have to be such degenerates? They are turning the whole world into a shithole like theirs.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why do we accuse people who speak really good Somali of being a fob? I think this might be the reason why some people claim not to speak Somali in fear of being called that. I applaud this lady in communicating in her native tongue :)

You never see pakistani fob women or arab fob women do any of this. Why? Because their men keep them in check. They will use brutal matters if need be. But Somalis are too jileec.

Why the f*ck couldn't the west just be normal people? Why do they have to be such degenerates? They are turning the whole world into a shithole like theirs.

What do you know about the Pakistani or Arab community??

And before keeping women "in check" you should probably start with yourselves.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Cough *Qandeel Baloch*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instead of worrying about what other women do, you should be focusing on yourself. Maybe someone should use 'brute force' on you to keep you in check.

So beating, killing and maiming women is the way forward yh?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This is why I don't identify with other people. Somali? Isaaq? Gaxajis? f*ck that. I'm my own person and what I do is on me. Not on my family, not on my clan, and not on my ethnicity. Let this FOB do what she wants with her pussy. If it does not hurt me why should I/you care? Allah is to judge not us.

One of the first signs of fasad within a community is the erosion of an important concept in Islam.
Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil.

And you Can see that here. Oh leave her alone. She is not harming anyone. You are s. You go girl. Do your thing etc etc.

Trending