Fob Gone Wrong

VixR

Veritas
Nothing wrong with wearing a bikini. She got the hell out of dodge and can finally breathe.

I will say I’m impressed with her making videos speaking Somali, but imo she needs to tone up/level up before making bikini/lingerie videos.

You can’t even shorts around Somalis lol. Good thing you barely see them out here.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The body positivity is infectious.

I might consider a fashionova haul. :farmajoyaab:
*Hooyo scolds me for daring to wear a tank top without a cardigan*

Maybe next life time.

@VixR, now I get why Somali girls marry. There is no other outlet to showcase the goods and dance suggestively besides the mirror.

bPzk27x.gif

The body positivity is infectious.

I might consider a fashionova haul. :farmajoyaab:
*Hooyo scolds me for daring to wear a tank top without a cardigan*

Maybe next life time.

@VixR, now I get why Somali girls marry. There is no other outlet to showcase the goods and dance suggestively besides the mirror.

bPzk27x.gif

Does she get paid by fashion nove. She is going out of her to get people buy fashion nova

the west messed xalimos up man. its sad to see. Somali mothers are some of the strongest women ever, escaping a war and raising boatloads of kids in the west hoping to give them a better life.

then their western daughters turn into this.

smh

She is clearly not western raised. So lets not use this opportunity to bash western girls.

She was probably in Xamar wearing a colourful jilbaab and baati 5 yrs ago.

She is clearly not western raised. So lets not use this opportunity to bash western girls.

She was probably in Xamar wearing a colourful jilbaab and baati 5 yrs ago.

I would day even 3. I also wouldnt be surprised if she was married and had kids. Waa qof ween lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Once a hoe, always a hoe. If she was a t back home (trust me, they exist), then she'll still be a t, once she's crossed the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea.

She's extreme but that's what we need to balance the extreme uniformity among somalis. If someone sees this girl in her tiny bikini they will gather the courage to finally take their hijab off or buy a pair of jeans. i don't think it's tasteful but this is something we need:).

Has anyone noticed the rise in feminism? i saw my mom watching that malyun lady on facebook

She's extreme but that's what we need to balance the extreme uniformity among somalis. If someone sees this girl in her tiny bikini they will gather the courage to finally take their hijab off or buy a pair of jeans. i don't think it's tasteful but this is something we need:).

Has anyone noticed the rise in feminism? i saw my mom watching that malyun lady on facebook

Girl what are you talking about lol!! "we need" .who's we ?

This is extreme and 0 class. Not an example at all.

Trending

Latest posts