Fob Gone Wrong

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FOB women really go cray when they go to Europe, she even brags about drinking and putting on condoms for random gaal men.

I doubt it. Waa naag ween ciyaal iska dhigeesa. Its like she watched what the popular girls do on youtube and copying to somali. She speaks somali like an old woman. Fobs are always loud and always try to prove how hip they are lol
Speaking fluent Somali doesn't make one old lol. She doesn't look that old maximum 33 or less

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I doubt it. Waa naag ween ciyaal iska dhigeesa. Its like she watched what the popular girls do on youtube and copying to somali. She speaks somali like an old woman. Fobs are always loud and always try to prove how hip they are lol
Yeah she looks old af probably in he mid 30s, this is what happens with idle time and no kids. Kii dhalay aya ku khaasaray, if this was my daughter I would kill myself.

Speaking fluent Somali doesn't make one old lol. She doesn't look that old maximum 33 or less

How is mid 30s acting like a carefree teen not embarrassing. She is way older than the audience she is targetting. Fob saying its your girl savannah loool. Her name is probably sacdio

the west messed xalimos up man. its sad to see. Somali mothers are some of the strongest women ever, escaping a war and raising boatloads of kids in the west hoping to give them a better life.

then their western daughters turn into this.

smh

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
the west messed xalimos up man. its sad to see. Somali mothers are some of the strongest women ever, escaping a war and raising boatloads of kids in the west hoping to give them a better life.

then their western daughters turn into this.

smh
Nah bro by the way everyone calling her a fob and going to Europe there is only one thing she can be and that's a fuqing Cisse Djiboutian kkkkk.

Trending