FMS-FGS meeting in Mogadishu called off until two conditions are met

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Blackie is on borrowed time. He is playing a game he cannot win. In Mogadishu too. I see a demise and a demise soon we shall see.
I think you've described Farmajo. It is him who's on barrowed time. He's time is almost up and most of the country's leadership is tired of him.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think you've described Farmajo. It is him who's on barrowed time. He's time is almost up and most of the country's leadership is tired of him.
Farmajo is on a thin line in terms of support too don't get me wrong. If there is another competent person to take over from him, then we can say he too is on borrowed time. Unfortuantly, his main competitors right now are the corrupt duo HSM and Sharif Shiekh Ahmed. We all know nobody gonna elect CC Shakur too, after his "treason" back in 2010's. So who is gonna take over? Hassan Ail Kheyre? Sombody else? Until there is someone who can clearly beat Farmajo, it looks like a Farmajo 2020+

If farmagio is checkmated by madobe marehan should bury their heads in shame and disappear forever because this is the strongest they are going to get. If after using the president and the sna you still lost how can you top that?

Sol

?
Farmaajo has checkmated Madoobe with Dhuusomareeb 3, the whole reason Reer Gedo applauded and supported it was because it put our xildhibaans in our hands, 301 delagates from several different cities in Gedo shall pick marehan delagates , hell even Sheekhaal has moved their.seat from Kismaayo to Luuq to avoid Dhuxulayste :pachah1:

Hes begging Yamomoto but to no avail the US embassy has already said you must talk to Villa Somalia. Madoobe has been checkmated he has been renderrd toothless only controlling Afmadow and Kismaayu delagates. Godkiis biyo ah galay this.was the last news from.US embassy.. will Kab iyo lax gain wisdom? Or continue to hold hostage :mjlaugh:

Why does it look like one kid waiting his turn to talk to the principal and another already in his office ?? Nacalaa were being treated like fucking kids here by being given titles such as president and some dusty tuulo to fight over pathetic utterly pathetic. :kodaksmiley:

If farmagio is checkmated by madobe marehan should bury their heads in shame and disappear forever because this is the strongest they are going to get. If after using the president and the sna you still lost how can you top that?

For god sake it’s not about the winning losing tribe this tribe that. It’s about right and wrong. If he won election fair and square like deeni or bihii gedo politicians wouldn’t say anything.

Madobe even won when the government comprised. But he’s just pushing for more and more.

Have free and fair election let’s agree with a neutral observer, if he wins people will follow if he loses we has to leave simple.

For god sake it’s not about the winning losing tribe this tribe that. It’s about right and wrong. If he won election fair and square like deeni or bihii gedo politicians wouldn’t say anything.

Madobe even won when the government comprised. But he’s just pushing for more and more.

Have free and fair election let’s agree with a neutral party if he wins people will follow if he loses we has to leave simple.
I know he is wrong but so is farmagio. His whole presidency revolves around how he should place his men in every region so he can win again. Does that sound right to you? Be real with yourself and remember somali people will never allow you to do what you dont want them to do.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
ahahahha, marehan and their day dreaming amazes me
Should I come to your own home and order you around in your own home, tell you to stay in your room, whilst I chat to your wife?

Why come Mogadishu if your gonna order around. It defeats the whole purpose of the point. Just stay in Kismayo and "demand" there.

Should I come to your own home and order you around in your own home, tell you to stay in your room, whilst I chat to your wife?

Why come Mogadishu if your gonna order around. It defeats the whole purpose of the point. Just stay in Kismayo and "demand" there.

You invited me to xamar sxb, the so called presdeitn fo villa somalia refused to come to galmudug shir, and only arrived there when everyone was gone and he refused to come to kismayo

so he asked us to come to come to Xamar

and how is xamar a marehan town? are yuo not marehan?

and if your hoto xamar is the capital its where the IC is and farmajo refused to negotiate with anyone so we called his true bosses, the IC

, :trumpsmirk:

N&N are a coalition of small tribes like Fahad Yassin, Farmaajo, Xaliimo Yarey etc. They will do anything humanly possible to stay on for another term and bring back Centralism.

They remind me of short people with anger and control issues.

CAKtfo.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Typical buuns bumlicking hawiye monkeys they don't have enough muscle to get stuff done alone so they beg moryaan :mjlol::russ:

Closed door meeting now between madobe and farmagio. My prediction? Nothing will come out of it because farmagio removing harmaacad from gedo means madobe will be safe. I have a feeling if farmagio comes back he will attack kismanyo straight away.

I am hearing farmagio agreed to remove the sna.:dwill:

in less than 4 hours your opinion changed and thus your tune?

what happened to your insider knowledge

do not forget, your dealing with a seasoned Ogaden called ahmed madoobe who kicked out Hg and marehan out of kismayo twice, bombed by Americans and arrested by Ethiopians then became president , do you think such a man can not run rings around naive farmajo ?

farmajo is clueless and do not plan to win or focus on his goals, he gives up easily,

Trending