FMS-FGS meeting in Mogadishu called off until two conditions are met

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Looks like Qoorqoor is going to have to cut his trip to Djibouti short. He's been summoned by Kablalax.
:pachah1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
2 is reasonable. They should have came in the first place. What was this? A Darood clan meeting or a Federal Member meeting for the upcomimg elections.

1 is in Farmajo hands. If he does listens to Madoobe who is ordering him around in his own city, then he has failed as a President, a Marehan, and even as a man.

Heck, the phrase "demands to remove" is just silly. How can Blackie be telling you in your own backyard what to do or else. I would understand if he said it from his part time office down in Kismayo, but Mogadishu. Wow, he's getting too big for his boots

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Troops aint leaving Gedo, Madoobe can go cry to Yamamoto all day long but aint gonna change shiet.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wonder why Qoor Qoor was invited to Djibouti? a FMS paper state shouldn't go around claiming to be a functioning state when we all know it is not.

I am pretty sure these conditions are easy and not the end the world to implement for the greater good of the country.

The Ethiopian Moulimou impersonator of Gedo governor should also be arrested as well, he is a spoiler in J, this Ethiopian apostate shouldn't be tolerated.:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
E11C07E5-C22E-480C-87B8-6A6D4544516B.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
2 is reasonable. They should have came in the first place. What was this? A Darood clan meeting or a Federal Member meeting for the upcomimg elections.

1 is in Farmajo hands. If he does listens to Madoobe who is ordering him around in his own city, then he has failed as a President, a Marehan, and even as a man.

Heck, the phrase "demands to remove" is just silly. How can Blackie be telling you in your own backyard what to do or else. I would understand if he said it from his part time office down in Kismayo, but Mogadishu. Wow, he's getting too big for his boots
Kab iyo Lax gang getting too big for their boots to be out here giving demands
Troops aint leaving Gedo, Madoobe can go cry to Yamamoto all day long but aint gonna change shiet.
Farmajo will have no choice but to comply. President Madoobe's demand is very reasonable. Why would he negotiate with a man who is currently shooting up one of his towns? As savages, this might seem acceptable to you, but think of how the international community will look upon this. They didn't all fly out to Ugandishu to deal with more Farmajo shenanigans. They're here to ensure that the immature ruler of one bedroom in Villa Somalia commits to holding elections on time and without funny business. They will not look kindly on anything impeding that or showing bad faith and Farmajo will have no choice, but to follow their orders. I can't wait to see the tears when Farmajo concedes.
:banderas:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Farmajo will have no choice but to comply. President Madoobe's demand is very reasonable. Why would he negotiate with a man who is currently shooting up one of his towns? As savages, this might seem acceptable to you, but think of how the international community will look upon this. They didn't all fly out to Ugandishu to deal with more Farmajo shenanigans. They're here to ensure that the immature ruler of one bedroom in Villa Somalia commits to holding elections on time and without funny business. They will not look kindly on anything impeding that or showing bad faith and Farmajo will have no choice, but to follow their orders. I can't wait to see the tears when Farmajo concedes.

I understand Jubbaland and president Ahmed Islam's demand but what is Puntland's demand? Do you know sxb?
:kanyehmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I understand Jubbaland and president Ahmed Islam's demand but what is Puntland's demand? Do you know sxb?
:kanyehmm:
Puntland demands that Qoorqoor, Waare and Laftagareen fly to Mogadishu immediately and beg President Deni for forgiveness for their treacherous ways. They thought that we were going to have the meeting in Mogadishu without them. I mean, we are, but we want them there to watch.
:stevej:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkk what will your response be when the cheeseman accepts the conditions of Madoobe?!! You'll make more excuses for him to justify his cowardice. The guy is a walking loss and you don't need to defend it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo has checkmated Madoobe with Dhuusomareeb 3, the whole reason Reer Gedo applauded and supported it was because it put our xildhibaans in our hands, 301 delagates from several different cities in Gedo shall pick marehan delagates , hell even Sheekhaal has moved their.seat from Kismaayo to Luuq to avoid Dhuxulayste :pachah1:

Hes begging Yamomoto but to no avail the US embassy has already said you must talk to Villa Somalia. Madoobe has been checkmated he has been renderrd toothless only controlling Afmadow and Kismaayu delagates. Godkiis biyo ah galay this.was the last news from.US embassy.. will Kab iyo lax gain wisdom? Or continue to hold hostage :mjlaugh:

reer

VIP
Kkkkk what will your response be when the cheeseman accepts the conditions of Madoobe?!! You'll make more excuses for him to justify his cowardice. The guy is a walking loss and you don't need to defend it.
moualimu's admin is dismantled and then what?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It was never his region to begin with. Madoobe is his own man in Kismayo. And Reer Gedo are their own people. He has no stake in the issues of Gedo. He should focus on cleaning up AS before coming for the SNA in Gedo.

How is this request reasonable at all. It just creates more BS issues for Reer Gedo, which will backfire for Farmajo later on.
If Farmajo does comply, which we won't. he is a boneless coward who's getting bossed around in his own backyard by Madoobe. And that offically sealed his fate. If he loses the confidence of his own tribesmen, who the hell would allow him to stay. Blackie is trying to play games here and in Mogadishu too. Farmajo checkmated him in Dhusomareeb and now he expects to overturn that by coming to Mogadishu then not engaging with the FG thinking this is Kismayo.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
moualimu's admin is dismantled and then what?
Jubaland should be appointing governors of its member regions not Villa Somalia. Jubaland forces shall takeover the region and replace the current multinational armies of ENDF, KDF, SNA, AMISOM etc. Blackie has large army tbh... One of the largest in Somalia third to PL and SL. Every month new platoons graduate from training and join Madoobe's army. The current active military personnel of Jubaland is more than 12k. The guy can easily crush Al Shabab but we all know he's in a secretive agreements with them so he won't attack anytime soon.

reer

VIP
Jubaland should be appointing governors of its member regions not Villa Somalia. Jubaland forces shall takeover the region and replace the current multinational armies of ENDF, KDF, SNA, AMISOM etc. Blackie has large army tbh... One of the largest in Somalia third to PL and SL. Every month new platoons graduate from training and join Madoobe's army. The current active military personnel of Jubaland is more than 12k. The guy can easily crush Al Shabab but we all know he's in a secretive agreements with them so he won't attack anytime soon.
so you're saying mucalimu was appointed gedo governor by farmajo? according to some sspotters he is yo-yoing between hagist iyo clannist
haye

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Deep sources are saying Farmajo is seething with rage. He refused to receive both Presidents Deni and Madoobe yesterday, and has yet to meet them at all in Mogadishu. He skipped this important meeting.
Notice the empty chair.
Djdkepek.jpg

Farmajo was furious at how Hawiye gave Presidents Deni and Madoobe such an amazing welcome with singers and dancers, and at Cumar Filish for running to and receiving Madoobe from the airplane like a star crossed lover. President Deni fired back by meeting with the Mogadishu opposition before meeting Farmajo.
Farmajo called Filish today and told him how he's his only friend. He asked him for a favour. He wants Filish to stage an anti Deni and Madoobe protest. Each protester will be offered $60 USD. I suspect that they will consist of the usual assortment of destitute IDPs in tattered rags. Hopefully they actually get the money promised to them this time.
:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Doubt SNA withdrawal happens, Farmaajo already ignored demands for withdrawal before by UN/US.

The 3 states could probably be summoned though

Trending