FMS-FGS meeting in Mogadishu called off until two conditions are met

He showing real leadership and as positioned himself as a future president.

I think deep down the reason Ahmed madobe wanted to clear federal troops from gedo is so that JB can become a con-federate state like PL & SL as well as provide Kenya with a save mean to influence the Somalia.

I guess like the people of Mogadishu, SWS, Galmudug, khaatumo,SSC & awdal the Gedo people don’t believe in splitting up Somalia.

Banaadir + konfuur galbeed + Galmudug + khaatumo + SSC + Awdal

Vs

SL +kismaayo + PL

It’s that’s simple.

Any well informed SL politicians knows a centralized government in muqdisho is in somaliland best interest. SL can only negotiate with central gov.
Pl JL and the rest of mamuls are mockery of SL statehood.

Last edited:
Gedo shares the same value us HAG then the Kablalaxs, if I were MX I would have fought tooth and nail to JOIN HAGs and dominate Jubaland through or with them.

HAG waa dad aaminsan live and let live and let's eat together, the most roughest and extreme moryaan anti jebertia are HG and if MX can live easily with them then surely the other HAGs are easier to live with.

MX always thrived with HAGs then with their kins Jebertis.

ahahha, this is the guy who calls marehans buun and robs their land in dusamareeb, i love how you have screwed the mind of marehans, and turned them into obedient slaves

lex has learned how to divide daroods, wow

Last edited:
ahahha, this is the guy who calls marehans buun and robs their land in dusamareeb, i love how you have screwed the mind of marehans, and turned them into obedient slaves

lex has learned how to divide daroods, wow
:pachah1: my Ogaden brother, we are coming for the Kismaayo throne, tell Adeer Madobe to hold that seat warm for us.

Beesha Dhexe aka South Central Somalis (MX, Raxanweyne and HAGs) are planning a March to free Jubaland from Kenya.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I agree I think they want legitimate federal system which most Somalis don’t mind.

The people I listed want a legitimate end of the Somali state.

If you asked a lander or a PIM person would you want independence what would they say ?

I do think kismayo/madobe supporters are not on the same page yet with independence but am sure in a couple of years they would be.

View attachment 139862

You look at this venn graph and tell me if these “federal” Somalis will ever accept that.
Just going off of that image, the centralist FGS has violated:
  • Public education
  • Conduct elections
  • Establish local governments
It doesn't seem like you thought things through before posting this.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Gedo shares the same value us HAG then the Kablalaxs, if I were MX I would have fought tooth and nail to JOIN HAGs and dominate Jubaland through or with them.

HAG waa dad aaminsan live and let live and let's eat together, the most roughest and extreme moryaan anti jebertia are HG and if MX can live easily with them then surely the other HAGs are easier to live with.

MX always thrived with HAGs then with their kins Jebertis.

Lets eat together kulaha, arent you guys take guriceel from MX and other villages in Galgaduud from them,only remaining MX village cabduwaaq. Hawiya are the snake that eat Somalis lands that will not stop until everything to be HAG, In the civil war you request help from Dir, Bantu, Sheekhaal...etc small clans to fight Darood. But what they gain now!!.

You lie to those small clans in 90s when you secure xamar. in return you attack their lands like shabeellaha hoose, Mudug!..

MJ knows how to treat sneaks specially HG, since from hobyo kingdom we teach you guys how to walk lool. Those games is bigger than your size its not moryaan game.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
So let me get this straight, all these regions who couldn't have functioned without xamar are all of a sudden power wielding states? My lord you guys are beyond delusional. We all know that there are three states that don't change their tune when asked. The states i am referring to are sl, pl and madobes jl. Pl and jl are pro federalism because we can function without xamar. The rest of the paper states need xamar to survive. We all know about the period when the gov in xamar was not present and shit hit the fan. Atleast be real with yourself.

Without state support none of these states would have survived to this day. Sit ya ass down and let the people with an backbone do the talking.

Ya'll are dramatic people men no shame and no organisation to work with. Just talk and no walk noh.

Learn from the other states and implement that is how it works no need for an ego. Why would you calaacal about xamar and at the same time not fund your own major infrastructure, shit is just shamefull.

Shit fogal shit

They should be arrested for treason. Enough is enough, we have a 30 year reputation to correct of lawlessness and wars. These idiots only care about their tribal affiliations and states.

:pachah1: my Ogaden brother, we are coming for the Kismaayo throne, tell Adeer Madobe to hold that seat warm for us.

Beesha Dhexe aka South Central Somalis (MX, Raxanweyne and HAGs) are planning a March to free Jubaland from Kenya.

ahahha, lex did you forget what we did to you with Liyu invading you and making your uncle abdikarim come to jigjiga to dance alone in front of ahmed madoobe and iley ?

:pachah1::pachah1: careful what you wish for my friend,we are not Mx

ahahha, lex did you forget what we did to you with Liyu invading you and making your uncle abdikarim come to jigjiga to dance alone in front of ahmed madoobe and iley ?

:pachah1::pachah1: careful what you wish for my friend,we are not Mx

You mean what the Tigriyans done, agah agah remind us where is abdi condom iley now?
:cosbyhmm:

You mean what the Tigriyans done, agah agah remind us where is abdi condom iley now?
:cosbyhmm:

a hoto cannot say agah warya, its sacred

iley is gone for eating Oromo but he did do a good job

by the why insult sister @Finesse , is it necessary to call my cousin names like you and that buun @TekNiKo , she has the right to debate, why use crude and rude words warya?

:drakewtf: dont you have manners ?

a hoto cannot say agah warya, its sacred

iley is gone for eating Oromo but he did do a good job

by the why insult sister @Finesse , is it necessary to call my cousin names like you and that buun @TekNiKo , she has the right to debate, why use crude and rude words warya?

:drakewtf: dont you have manners ?

giphy.gif

Thanks my dear cousin!!

I don't expect gentlemanly Absame manners from uncivilised people.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Blackie is on borrowed time. He is playing a game he cannot win. In Mogadishu too. I see a demise and a demise soon we shall see.

reer

VIP
Blackie is on borrowed time. He is playing a game he cannot win. In Mogadishu too. I see a demise and a demise soon we shall see.
kdf baa meel ku hayo the status quo will continue marka meesha kawada saar ama meel fadhi

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
kdf baa meel ku hayo the status quo will continue marka meesha kawada saar ama meel fadhi
Wuxuu marti ku yahay Muqdisho iyo marti ku jooga Kismaayo.

By "demanding" in Mogadishu, he is trying to undermine the status quo. Simple as, the ball is in Farmajos hand. He can give in and commit political suicide, or checkmates him. He is a governor who came by KDF and is now showing his teeth to the master. He needs to be laid down and taught what is the real quota here.

reer

VIP
Wuxuu marti ku yahay Muqdisho iyo marti ku jooga Kismaayo.

By "demanding" in Mogadishu, he is trying to undermine the status quo. Simple as, the ball is in Farmajos hand. He can give in and commit political suicide, or checkmates him. He is a governor who came by KDF and is now showing his teeth to the master. He needs to be laid down and taught what is the real quota here.
after marehan removed abdullahi yusuf from kismayo he refused to recognize the local administration even though waa laga adkaa. he was not nin tolkiisa dayriyay
but farmajo madoobuu aqoonsaday

farmajo is too weak to militarily oppose madobe far lama saari karo

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
after marehan removed abdullahi yusuf from kismayo he refused to recognize the local administration even though waa laga adkaa. he was not nin tolkiisa dayriyay
but farmajo madoobuu aqoonsaday

farmajo is too weak to militarily oppose madobe far lama saari karo
You mean Morgan, AY AUN was always in PL in 90s till 2004 went to kenya to be elected as Somalia federal president.

Trending

Latest posts