Fleeing islam: Gay refugee who was denied for not knowing colors of the gay flag gets to stay

How do you know if someone is gay?

• They tell you

• Fashion choice

• Nayaa, it is haram! Send him back to Iran!

• Behavior

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Steamdevolopment only the future generations will know that Islam is evil itself, probably decades and decades

The future is here now, old man :siilaanyosmile:

Joking aside, Islam won't fall because it is evil, that is plainly obvious both in scripture and reality, and muslims will find ways to rationalize it because it "is" the word of God

Instead it will fall on its truth values mainly its inconsistence with known reality and the human intervention in the creation of the Quran.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Just qouting Martin Lawrence since you didn't get that you must be too young, my bad i was just saying you are pretty that's all.
Well thanks
Lol yeah that show is too old but I am not ‘too young’

The future is here now, old man :siilaanyosmile:

Joking aside, Islam won't fall because it is evil, that is plainly obvious both in scripture and reality, and muslims will find ways to rationalize it because it "is" the word of God

Instead it will fall on its truth values mainly its inconsistence with known reality and the human intervention in the creation of the Quran.

Nope

Humans can live with inconsistencies, you assume that humans will become completely logical which isn’t reasonable.

It will be reduced because of the human suffering it causes.

Nope

Humans can live with inconsistencies, you assume that humans will become completely logical which isn’t reasonable.

It will be reduced because of the human suffering it causes.

I beg to differ, mainly due to the fact that you underestimate the level of underinformation muslims have about their faith.

Fundamental misconceptions about how the Quran came about and its consistency with reality is enough to cause doubts, and once doubt has been created it will grow to rationalization and failure to do so increases the likelihood of abandonment.

I beg to differ, mainly due to the fact that you underestimate the level of underinformation muslims have about their faith.

Fundamental misconceptions about how the Quran came about and its consistency with reality is enough to cause doubts, and once doubt has been created it will grow to rationalization and failure to do so increases the likelihood of abandonment.

That’s not gonna happen, some explanations are developed even today to explain misunderstandings. besides only educated people can question.

Faith is illogical and people can live with that, even the Quran.

Even many Americans and Europeans are Christian but it doesn’t cause them suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.