• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
:gucciwhat:islam is not an identity it will fail
the muslim arabs rejected you they dont want youre beggin asses w
hy are you Somalis always begging ,

islam is a religion not an identity its a religion allah divided you into many diffrent groups and racial groups why do you seek a arab identity

you're flag is ludicrous :nahgirl:
Just as planned, I knew the shahada would trigger some of you.
Say after me...Laa ilaaha illallah:fittytousand:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You’re spot on. I hate how many on this forum use such hateful and disgusting terms when talking about their motherland, it’s absolutely disgraceful. Somalia is in a bad state yes, but only through collective pride and hard work can we restore our country to its former greatness. @geeljire madaxweyne I love what you are doing, I will always be Pro-Cushite as there is nothing more important now than solidarity between the Cushitic people against Arab supremacist ideology and European neo-colonialism.
They use those disgust words because they believe in the fake white supremacists lies about our country and people they also take IQ test like some self loathing insecure cadan worshippers

Thier is nothing more important then our Pro-Cushite movement, we need this more then ever we couldn't have an Islamic unity because of racist Arabs

Now it's the time to stop the identity crisis confusion of qabils and fake Arab tribes and stop the infighting amongst each other
Our movement will unite all Somalia with a common racial and ethnic pride
:drakekidding:let the proCushite movement thrive

Tukraq

VIP
no the curse was actually on hams kid canaaan
and it was called the curse of canaan

the arabs follow thier descent thorugh shem son of noah son of adam
and somalis are sons of cush sons of ham sons of noah
:siilaanyosmile:hate to break it to you but you're not related to Arabs or Madows you're genetically related to the cushitic groups like the afars and the oromos
not just linguistically but also genetically and racially

and the word cushite comes from the cushite bejas who used the word "kasu"
to describe themselves and also have geneological traditions of descent from cush to noah
Bro I don’t believe in the Bible especially as a historical book it’s basically fake news written by some Jews thousands of years after the fact:bell:
Also we’re not sure we’re related to those other populations I have my doubts :fantasia2:why are they so short with bug eyes even Caddans can tell the difference one lady who works with ell students was telling me they’re way shorter too kind and talk like the have asthma:dead::dead1: however what we do have is a shared language group also that flag is trash just keep the Somali flag the only relevant group out the bunch as shown by having their own country :trumpsmirk:u ask the common person what an Oromo or afar is they’ll think your making up names :russ:but the great Somalis are well know world wide :salute:I don’t know why your begging them should be the other way around while we reject them to keep the glory of our name in house:fittytousand:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bro I don’t believe in the Bible especially as a historical book it’s basically fake news written by some Jews thousands of years after the fact:bell:
Also we’re not sure we’re related to those other populations I have my doubts :fantasia2:why are they so short with bug eyes even Caddans can tell the difference one lady who works with ell students was telling me they’re way shorter too kind and talk like the have asthma:dead::dead1: however what we do have is a shared language group also that flag is trash just keep the Somali flag the only relevant group out the bunch as shown by having their own country :trumpsmirk:u ask the common person what an Oromo or afar is they’ll think your making up names :russ:but the great Somalis are well know world wide :salute:I don’t know why your begging them should be the other way around while we reject them to keep the glory of our name in house:fittytousand:
:noneck:out of all your rambling you were not even able to construct any arguments

I don't know what you mean by begging because am not begging to be part of the Arab league or jarrer union

Cushite isn't even a union to beg yet :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
:noneck:out of all your rambling you were not even able to construct any arguments

I don't know what you mean by begging because am not begging to be part of the Arab league or jarrer union

Cushite isn't even a union to beg yet :siilaanyolaugh:
We already have a flag for cushites
2000px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png

You’re spot on. I hate how many on this forum use such hateful and disgusting terms when talking about their motherland, it’s absolutely disgraceful. Somalia is in a bad state yes, but only through collective pride and hard work can we restore our country to its former greatness. @geeljire madaxweyne I love what you are doing, I will always be Pro-Cushite as there is nothing more important now than solidarity between the Cushitic people against Arab supremacist ideology and European neo-colonialism.

Some of them try and give off the impression that Somalis are mixed race with a white dad using pre-historic admixture of human populations as evidence!

Imagine that!

somalis would rather beg arabs and whites like insecure selfloathing inferiority complexed loosers
then unite with their cushitic brothers:ayaanswag:

Whites call Somali n****rs, colonised their countries, gave away Somali territory to neighboring countries and consider them less than human.
Somali response: 'We are Caucasian'!

Arabs consider Somalis low class Arab/blacks bottom of the tier league members and look down on them.
Somali response: 'Na7nu Carab mithlakum, abee Jabarti Ismaaciil/Sheekh Isxaaq ahlan wa sahlan'

And they hate on Afars and Oromos :gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
Whites call Somali n****rs, colonised their countries, gave away Somali territory to neighboring countries and consider them less than human.

Arabs consider Somalis low class Arab/blacks bottom of the tier league members and look down on them.
Somali response: 'Na7nu Carab mithlakum, abee Jabarti Ismaaciil/Sheekh Isxaaq ahlan wa sahlan'

Bro we hate on all that isn’t Somali what’s hard to understand these oromos are currently fighting us now we need to karabash them and loot their lands:fittytousand:

Bro we hate on all that isn’t Somali what’s hard to understand these oromos are currently fighting us now we need to karabash them and loot their lands:fittytousand:

Two subclans of Jarso and Geri and Boran and Garre isn't exactly fighting between Somalis and Oromo.

Um hello... don't forget...most importantly to come together in solidarity against the Bantu expansion, the bane of our existence. :friendhug:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

:ulyin:i know sahib am glad someone understands
all those countries and people they beg reject them because we dont belong with them anyway

because of the confusion a lot of Somalis identified with migrant Arab qabils some identified with just qabils then they all fought each other and killed each other
all because of the inferiority complex and self hate brought upon by white supremacist lies and Arab supremacy

its time we rise on our own and avenge our humiliation inshallah
the ProCushite movement will prosper

Apollo

VIP
Alxamdulilah may our oromo brothers invade the whole country cushtic union :salute:

Ironically, I am not against a federal union between Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Somalia.

It's our only option to compete against the Bantu Superstate forming right under us (East African Federation).

600px-East_African_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending