• no

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triggerd

You're the one writing essays about a none existent threat that you made up
What do you mean you don't think somalis should ally with other people

We do that with the Arab league an it's a failure somalis are not acknowledged and they don't care about us they think of us as stupid begs what a fantastic alliance that was

Anyways ethiopia was pushing for a horn union with us only to be rejected by idiotic qabilists

What land we are splitting apart from one another day by day and you're dreaming of ogaden and North Kenya

Wake up saxib :draketf:

You are the one who is dreaming about a union that probably will never happen. So, you believe in the cushitic movement but not the restoration of greater Somalia?

I am going to say this again, Somalia is going thru a phase, every other country has been in one, a sunken place. We are going to go thru ours and one day we will go out of it and come back stronger then ever. Europe during the middle ages was basically a shithole, regressive and in general a mess. The europeans use to fight each other and civil war was inevitable. Look at them now! Stop bringing up the state Somalia is in today as an argument.

I was arguing in another thread about why the Arab league is useless, so I agree with you on that point. What makes you think the Ethiopians are any different? Every nation has selfish agendas and only do things that are beneficial to them and they only care about their countries. Why do we have to aline our selves with others? Why can't we do what other countries are already doing, be selfish and only work in favour of OUR nation?

Ethiopia was pushing for a horn union, kulaha. The Ethiopians want Somalia ( mainly for our coastline). The only way I would agree to be in any league or union for our benefit would be after we have karbashed them and taken back our land and we have an upper hand on them so they don't use us.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are the one who is dreaming about a union that probably will never happen. So, you believe in the cushitic movement but not the restoration of greater Somalia?

I am going to say this again, Somalia is going thru a phase, every other country has been in one, a sunken place. We are going to go thru ours and one day we will go out of it and come back stronger then ever. Europe during the middle ages was basically a shithole, regressive and in general a mess. The europeans use to fight each other and civil war was inevitable. Look at them now! Stop bringing up the state Somalia is in today as an argument.

I was arguing in another thread about why the Arab league is useless, so I agree with you on that point. What makes you think the Ethiopians are any different? Every nation has selfish agendas and only do things that are beneficial to them and they only care about their countries. Why do we have to aline our selves with others? Why can't we do what other countries are already doing, be selfish and only work in favour of OUR nation?

Ethiopia was pushing for a horn union, kulaha. The Ethiopians want Somalia ( mainly for our coastline). The only way I would agree to be in any league or union for our benefit would be after we have karbashed them and taken back our land and we have an upper hand on them so they don't use us.
You keep on talking about this Ethiopian paranoia when it doesn't exists whether you like it or not Arabs don't see you as a brother, never will any other country

The only union that will benefit Somalia is a horn union with our horn brothers something you fail to see yes they have ambitions so do we
we all have ambitions saxib

And in this post i never argued for a union with Ethiopia all I said was that we must accept
Our cushitic heritage and drop the qabil madness and Arab migrant tribe bullshit

only then can we cure the identity crisis that lead to people identifying as qabils and fighting over and killing each other

the cushitic identity is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.