are you ProCushite

• yes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those groups you listed aren't the only Cushites out there. Habeshas are basically the same thing as Oromos but with more Yemeni admixture. Not to mention all the Cushites in Southern Egypt/North Sudan and a few scattered in some Bantu countries in East Africa like the Iraqw.

Plus the majority of Somalis are braindead anyways. They can accept that whites and arabs are their own races/gene-pools, but as soon as they even think about relating to other Horn Africans they totally reject any thought of unity. The prime example of how retarded we are as a people is how Somalia is split up into bullshit clans even though we're the same ethnic group.

Somalis will never accept the thought of Pan-Cushite unity. They'd rather be arab, black, and best of all, only claim their clan/sub-clan.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Those groups you listed aren't the only Cushites out there. Habeshas are basically the same thing as Oromos but with more Yemeni admixture. Not to mention all the Cushites in Southern Egypt/North Sudan and a few scattered in some Bantu countries in East Africa like the Iraqw.

Plus the majority of Somalis are braindead anyways. They can accept that whites and arabs are their own races/gene-pools, but as soon as they even think about relating to other Horn Africans they totally reject any thought of unity. The prime example of how retarded we are as a people is is how Somalia is split up into bullshit clans even though we're the same ethnic group.

Somalis will never accept the thought of Pan-Cushite unity. They'd rather be arab, black, and best of all, only claim their clan/sub-clan.
:farmajoyaab:you're right it makes me sick how braindead these people are

they would rather claim arab , a group of foreigners not native to the horn and dont even
resemble Somalis in any way language or appearance

they would even claim their qabils as their identity and even call themselves Arabs and then fight amongst each other

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Plus the majority of Somalis are braindead anyways. They can accept that whites and arabs are their own races/gene-pools, but as soon as they even think about relating to other Horn Africans they totally reject any thought of unity. The prime example of how retarded we are as a people is how Somalia is split up into bullshit clans even though we're the same ethnic group.

and you're right habeshas are racially Cushites their obviously not Arab
:yacadiim:but what i dont get is how claiming cushite is anti somali

when claiming arab is not, and its actually ok

they would rather claim arab , a group of foreigners not native to the horn and dont even

they would even their qabils as their identity and even call themselves Arabs and then fight amongst each other
and you're right habeshas are racially Cushites their obviously not Arab
:yacadiim:but what i dont get is how claiming cushite is anti somali

when claiming arab is not, and its actually ok
Yes, and they'll bring up some dumb shit like how Somalis are fighting with Oromos and Habeshas like that makes us so distinct from them. They act like Somalis themselves weren't slaughtering each other for centuries until this very day.
:tacky:
And there is always fighting between the same racial groups. Europeans mass-slaughtered each other in so many wars, yet today they all consider themselves as one people. Arabs have done the same too, and today they have an Ayrab League and consider each other as brothers.
:wtfdis:
Many of these morons also say, why can't we just be Somali? How has just being Somali worked out for us? It hasn't stopped us from genociding the shit out of each other. So I will still respect my Oromo, Afar, etc. brothers while these "Somali nationalists" can go back to insulting each other over their qabiils while still saying that they are proud to be Somali.
:francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes, and they'll bring up some dumb shit like how Somalis are fighting with Oromos and Habeshas like that makes us so distinct from them. They act like Somalis themselves weren't slaughtering each other for centuries until this very day.
:tacky:
And there is always fighting between the same racial groups. Europeans mass-slaughtered each other in so many wars, yet today they all consider themselves as one people. Arabs have done the same too, and today they have an Ayrab League and consider each other as brothers.
:wtfdis:
Many of these morons also say, why can't we just be Somali? How has just being Somali worked out for us? It hasn't stopped us from genociding the shit out of each other. So I will still respect my Oromo, Afar, etc. brothers while these "Somali nationalists" can go back to insulting each other over their qabiils while still saying that they are proud to be Somali.
:francis:
:samwelcome:spot on hunno

others have reconciled and even prosperd while we are constantly fighting amongst eachother

just claiming somali isn't enough as they would be pressured into claiming Arab
as many Somalis do , they even claim qabils whats funny is these so called Somali nationalists even
claim their qabils and fight over qabils

the only way that would unite us and drop the arab label and qabil label
is our cushitic identity it will help reinforce and identity crisis people

who fight amongst each other over petty fake arab lineages and even get buried in a
slave grave in yemen like the begging slaves we are

how utterly sad:noneck:

Last edited:

they would even claim their qabils as their identity and even call themselves Arabs and then fight amongst each other

I've never seen such an inferiority complex towards whites than some of the ideologies being spread on this website. It's so cringe.

Most men on this website have a bigger complex than African Americans

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I've never seen such an inferiority complex towards whites than some of the ideologies being spread on this website. It's so cringe.

Most men on this website have a bigger complex than African Americans
:gucciwhat: I just don't get it Somalis
Love to claim arab and even whites as in the Caucasian race and even try to debunk the fake IQ test to appeal to whites

But when we show them the cushitic
Identity they reject it
:manny: why do Somalis have a weird inferiority complex when we were never inslaved by Arabs or whites and we even defeated the portoguese whites with our ajuraan empire

:gucciwhat: I just don't get it Somalis
Love to claim arab and even whites as in the Caucasian race and even try to debunk the fake IQ test to appeal to whites

But when we show them the cushitic
Identity they reject it
:manny: why do Somalis have a weird inferiority complex when we were never inslaved by Arabs or whites and we even defeated the portoguese whites with our ajuraan empire

Exactly.

It was Europe that colonised and pretty much fucked over the Horn and the entire world in the process but you'll never see that level of venom being directed towards them. Most of these guys would love to have any sort of affinity with Europe even at the point of self ridicule.
Yet they hate on their own neighbors and people who look like them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never realised why Somali girls are accused of self hate... I've never seen so much self hate except from the dudes.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Exactly.

It was Europe that colonised and pretty much fucked over the Horn and the entire world in the process but you'll never see that level of venom being directed towards them. Most of these guys would love to have any sort of affinity with Europe even at the point of self ridicule.
Yet they hate on their own neighbors and people who look like them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never realised why Somali girls are accused of self hate... I've never seen so much self hate except from the dudes.
:comeon:you might be unto something
You might be right it's not just the Somalis girls with self hate the dudes try Thier hardest for Arab and white acceptance only to be ridiculed.

:browtf:notice how most of them lost the argument and all voted no
Bunch of low IQ begs

:comeon:you might be unto something
You might be right it's not just the Somalis girls with self hate the dudes try Thier hardest for Arab and white acceptance only to be ridiculed.

:browtf:notice how most of them lost the argument and all voted no
Bunch of low IQ begs

Show me any Somali girl that justifies white supremacist propaganda? Exactly.
However, all the guys over here do that shit.
Imagine calling your own country, a 'shithole'. Even a Romanian gypsy wouldn't disrespect his homeland like that.

The guys have a much worse issue with self hate than the girls. It's always been the case. Somali girls are much stronger and braver and proud. This is coming from a guy who hates SJW culture.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Show me any Somali girl that justifies white supremacist propaganda? Exactly.
However, all the guys over here do that shit.
Imagine calling your own country, a 'shithole'. Even a Romanian gypsy wouldn't disrespect his homeland like that.

The guys have a much worse issue with self hate than the girls. It's always been the case. Somali girls are much stronger and braver and proud. This is coming from a guy who hates SJW culture.
Whats with these insecure selfhaters
They have such a inferiority complexed they even take the IQ test to prove the white supremecists wrong even though it's a lie

I think Thier both as bad as each other the girls have an inferior victim complex and believe that they are black slaves of whites, and worship cadans and try Thier best to integrate here

:francis:In conclusion where all kharbashed

Whats with these insecure selfhaters
They have such a inferiority complexed they even take the IQ test to prove the white supremecists wrong even though it's a lie

I think Thier both as bad as each other the girls have an inferior victim complex and believe that they are black slaves of whites, and worship cadans and try Thier best to integrate here

:francis:In conclusion where all kharbashed

Self hate is such a :lol:

I wouldn't

Are you braindead? Wallahi, I don't know where to start with you. So, because we don't support your little campaign you automatically draw the conclusion that we somehow are caping for Madows, Arabs and whites? I can't speak for everyone, but I for one don't care for Madows, Arabs and white on a political scale. Nor do I care for the rest of the Cushitic race. These other cushites you're dogging after don't care for you nor your country. You do realise that whites weren't the only one wanting your country. Who is occupying historic Somali regions today? Who is oppressing and discriminating towards Somali people today? Don't act like the "Cushites" are innocent and have never done anything towards us. No one is going to care for Somalis and Somalia as much as Somalis.

In regards to your qabil fighting sentence. Every country in the world has experienced civil war. It happens. You have yo understand that it's different when Somali people kill each other as opposed to Somali people dying in the hands of non-natives. Not saying it's okay, just different

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts