Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I wouldn't

Are you braindead? Wallahi, I don't know where to start with you. So, because we don't support your little campaign you automatically draw the conclusion that we somehow are caping for Madows, Arabs and whites? I can't speak for everyone, but I for one don't care for Madows, Arabs and white on a political scale. Nor do I care for the rest of the Cushitic race. These other cushites you're dogging after don't care for you nor your country. You do realise that whites weren't the only one wanting your country. Who is occupying historic Somali regions today? Who is oppressing and discriminating towards Somali people today? Don't act like the "Cushites" are innocent and have never done anything towards us. No one is going to care for Somalis and Somalia as much as Somalis.

In regards to your qabil fighting sentence. Every country in the world has experienced civil war. It happens. You have yo understand that it's different when Somali people kill each other as opposed to Somali people dying in the hands of non-natives. Not saying it's okay, just diffrent
:noneck:i have yet to see a cushtie racially insult or attack a somali
most of what you said is political amxaras discriminate against the oromos
we killed the oromos afars are discriminated and bullied when they ask for thier own countries, everything you said was stupidity

the last bit youre so stupid to realise that the somali ethnicity alone cannot unite us
people still claim arab or qabils and attack eachother cushite is a race with several millions of other people attached its like an identity better and bigger then the so called arab and islamic idenity that idint do somlais any justice,

did you just say its OK that Somalis kill each other you're lost :samwelcome:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I am offended
:gaasdrink:care to explain why its wrong to identitfy with our close cousins eedo basra
but when some guy has a crazy concipiracy that where arabs somalis run to to that theory and celebrate it
and the same goes for the so called Caucasian theory of belonging to whites
but other horn of africas heell nooo

somalis are such retarded infeiority complexed idiots, this has even lead some sad somalis to identify as an inslaved Madow with a victim complex and therfore have a special passport to remain in europe

to this day Somalis continue to beg people who dislike them and even bury them in their graves secluded for the outcast slaves in their societies as in Yemen

:noneck:i have yet to see a cushtie racially insult or attack a somali
most of what you said is political amxaras discriminate against the oromos
we killed the oromos afars are discriminated and bullied when they ask for thier own countries, everything you said was stupidity

the last bit youre so stupid to realise that the somali ethnicity alone cannot unite us
people still claim arab or qabils and attack eachother cushite is a race with several millions of other people attached its like an identity better and bigger then the so called arab and islamic idenity that idint do somlais any justice,

did you just say its OK that Somalis kill each other you're lost :samwelcome:

What I actually said:

Not saying it's okay, just different

You obviously can't comprehend a simple post. Where did I state that it was okay? Question, if Somalis can't unite, what makes you think we will unite with our enemies? Are you going to act stupid and ignore the fact that Oromos would die to get their own country, our country? The Ethiopians are obviously not our friends neither since they occupy our land and discriminate the Somalis living there? Instead of promoting this fairytale dream of yours why don't you promote unity between Somalis and different clans?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What I actually said:

You obviously can't comprehend a simple post. Where did I state that it was okay? Question, if Somalis can't unite, what makes you think we will unite with our enemies? Are you going to act stupid and ignore the fact that Oromos would die to get their own country, our country? The Ethiopians are obviously not our friends neither since they occupy our land and discriminate the Somalis living there? Instead of promoting this fairytale dream of yours why don't you promote unity between Somalis and different clans.
:faysalwtf:what somalis are enemies of one another

darood killing hawiye
hawiye killing darood
isaaq getting massacred by darood

we dont have enemies we are enemies of eachother, thier is no unnity between somalis without a shared racial and ethnic historical backgroud

:mahubowtf: how do you not comprehend this it will lead to identity crisis with somalis identifying as qabils and migrant arab tribes and descendents of banu hashim like the isaaq,
somalis need a racial identity and deserve a racial identity

i am not pushing for cushitic union infact i just want a greater somalia

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Too ugly..

No need to combine. You can also create a new and simple flag.

Look at Europe's flag or the Pan-African Flag for simplicity.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Too ugly..

No need to combine. You can also create a new and simple flag.

Look at Europe's flag or the Pan-African Flag for simplicity.
:obama:thanks for the advice saxib

i think whats important is that we need to make a temporary flag to kick of the
ProCushite movement.

what do you think of the developments so far, for the greatest movement in the diaspora, i reckon this will be big

i will also be using my flag for my next video.

:faysalwtf:what somalis are enemies of oneanother

darood killing hawiye
hawiye killing darood
isaaq getting massacred by darood

we dont have enemies we are enemies of eachother, thier is no unnity between somalis without a shared racial and ethnic historical backgroud

:mahubowtf: how do you not comprehend this it will lead to identity crisis with somalis identifying as qabils and migrant arab tribes and descendents of banu hashim like the isaaq,
somalis need a racial identity and deserve racial identity

i am not pushing for cushitic union infact i just want a greater somalia,

This is just a phase ( a long one). We were united once and we will be united again. Your acting as if civil war doesn't happen. Every country has gone thru a similar phase. A phase where their country was at the bottom and in havoc. The Europeans went thru the dark ages and we are going thru ours now. Stop being a pessimist and try to lump us together with our enemies ( yes, our enemies). One day, Somalis are going to realise that the ONLY people who will care for Somalia and Somalis ARE Somalis.

And what do you mean we don't have enemies? Dabal maa tahay? You do realise that you can have several enemies, right? Don't try to undermine the things these people you are protecting have done! So, somalis are enemies because they are killing each other, but people (outsider) who are killing Somalis are not our enemies :umwhat:

:what1:

there is no unity without a shared racial and ethnic historical background, kulaha. Somalis all share history, language and religion. But you believe that if all Somalis all of a sudden identified as cushites we would have unity:what:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is just a phase ( a long one). We were united once and we will be united again. Your acting as if civil war doesn't happen. Every country has gone thru a similar phase. A phase where their country was at the bottom and in havoc. The Europeans went thru the dark ages and we are going thru ours now. Stop being a pessimist and try to lump us together with our enemies ( yes, our enemies). One day, Somalis are going to realise that the ONLY people who will care for Somalia and Somalis ARE Somalis.

And what do you mean we don't have enemies? Dabal maa tahay? You do realise that you can have several enemies, right? Don't try to undermine the things these people you are protecting have done! So, somalis are enemies because they are killing each other, but people (outsider) who are killing Somalis are not our enemies :umwhat:

there is no unity without a shared racial and ethnic historical background, kulaha. Somalis all share history, language and religion. But you believe that if all Somalis all of a sudden identified as cushites we would have unity:what:
:faysalwtf: youre an idiot as i said we are the gratest enemies of eachother stop pushing this fake notian that habeshas are our enemies when thier are groups in ethiopia who dont even care about somalis are like the sidamo the afar
and also afars live peacfully with somalis in djibouti

you need to relax with the outdaated islam vs chritianity war with ethiopia prophet muhammed slalahualahiwasalam preached peace not violence
islam is a religion not a racial identity

and stop bieng paranoid most ethiopians could care less about you saxib and its all just political :noneck:

Last edited:
:faysalwtf: youre an idiot as i said we are the gratest enemies of eachother stop pushing this fake notian that habeshas are our enemies when thier are groups in ethiopia who dont even care about somalis are like the sidamo the afar
and also afars live peacfully with somalis in djibouti

you need to relax with the outdaated islam vs chritianity war with ethiopia prophet muhammed slalahualahiwasalam preached peace not violenc
islam is a religion not a racial identity

and stop bieng paranoid most ethiopians could care less about you saxib and its all just political :noneck:

Dumb, dumber and dumbest. If Somalis are each other greatest enemy because they are killing each other, what makes it our neighbours who are killing Somalis? Are they not our enemies? Are you going to ignore all the points I made in my previous post?

Re-read and refute my points if you want to keep arguing.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Dumb, dumber and dumbest. If Somalis are each other greatest enemy because they are killing each other, what makes it our neighbours who are killing Somalis? Are they not our enemies? Are you going to ignore all the points I made in my previous post?

Re-read and refute my points if you want to keep arguing.
:camby:just stop

youre argument about how somalis killing somalis is tolerable is rediculous
ethiopians dont kill somalis somalis kill somalis

infact ethiopians are not a racial or ethinic group theya re divided into habesha sidamo afar and oromo they are all completly different dont lump it together

"ethiopians" are busy with thier own issues to even care about somalis so please drop that
outdated religious war when muslim arabs regected you.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Loooool, i screamed. That's one ugly flag OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:gucciwhat:islam is not an identity it will fail
the muslim arabs rejected you they dont want youre beggin asses w
hy are you Somalis always begging ,

islam is a religion not an identity its a religion allah divided you into many diffrent groups and racial groups why do you seek a arab identity

you're flag is ludicrous :nahgirl:

:camby:just stop

youre argument about how somalis killing somalis is tolerable is rediculous
ethiopians dont kill somalis somalis kill somalis

infact ethiopians are not a racial or ethinic group theya re divided into habesha sidamo afar and oromo they are all completly different dont lump it together

"ethiopians" are busy with thier own issues to even care about somalis so please drop that
outdated religious war when muslim arabs regected you.

*triggered

I never said it was tolerable and you still fail to understand the simple point I am trying to get across.

Ethiopia is a country. When I say Ethiopians are oppressing Somalia I am obviously talking about the nation and its habitants. The fact that you are downplaying what Somalis are going thru just makes you everything you tried to claim non-supporters of your movement are. You tried to say that the reason Somali nationalist are against the Cushitic movement is that they are caping for the whites.

I would consider myself someone who is consistent with my hatred for people. Believe it or not, I dislike Arabs, blacks, whites as much as other horners. Don't act like Ethiopia didn't play a part in the downfall of Somalis. ( Note: I am not saying its entirely their faults. Yes, Somalis are responsible to)

Again, You probably didn't read what I said properly. Somalia is going thru its dark ages and is, like every other country that's been in that position, going to come out of it stronger than ever. If you truly are for greater Somalia you wouldn't promote this fairy tale movement and instead unity between Somalis. in order for The greater Somalia dream to come true, we need to fight and take our land back from those horners.

I don't think Somalis should aline themselves with other people. The only relationship we should have, politically speaking should be for benefitting reasons and objective (ie. not because they are cushites).

Outdated religious war? what are you talking about? stay on topic, I am not arguing from a religious perspective.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
*triggered

I never said it was tolerable and you still fail to understand the simple point I am trying to get across.

Ethiopia is a country. When I say Ethiopians are oppressing Somalia I am obviously talking about the nation and its habitants. The fact that you are downplaying what Somalis are going thru just makes you everything you tried to claim non-supporters of your movement are. You tried to say that the reason Somali nationalist are against the Cushitic movement is that they are caping for the whites.

I would consider myself someone who is consistent with my hatred for people. Believe it or not, I dislike Arabs, blacks, whites as much as other horners. Don't act like Ethiopia didn't play a part in the downfall of Somalis. ( Note: I am not saying its entirely their faults. Yes, Somalis are responsible to)

Again, You probably didn't read what I said properly. Somalia is going thru its dark ages and is, like every other country that's been in that position, going to come out of it stronger than ever. If you truly are for greater Somalia you wouldn't promote this fairy tale movement and instead unity between Somalis. in order for The greater Somalia dream to come true, we need to fight and take our land back from those horners.

I don't think Somalis should aline themselves with other people. The only relationship we should have, politically speaking should be for benefitting reasons and objective (ie. not because they are cushites).

Outdated religious war? what are you talking about? stay on topic, I am not arguing from a religious perspective.
Triggerd

You're the one writing essays about a none existent threat that you made up
What do you mean you don't think somalis should ally with other people

We do that with the Arab league an it's a failure somalis are not acknowledged and they don't care about us they think of us as stupid begs what a fantastic alliance that was

Anyways ethiopia was pushing for a horn union with us only to be rejected by idiotic qabilists

What land we are splitting apart from one another day by day and you're dreaming of ogaden and North Kenya

Wake up saxib :draketf:

Show me any Somali girl that justifies white supremacist propaganda? Exactly.
However, all the guys over here do that shit.
Imagine calling your own country, a 'shithole'. Even a Romanian gypsy wouldn't disrespect his homeland like that.

The guys have a much worse issue with self hate than the girls. It's always been the case. Somali girls are much stronger and braver and proud. This is coming from a guy who hates SJW culture.

You’re spot on. I hate how many on this forum use such hateful and disgusting terms when talking about their motherland, it’s absolutely disgraceful. Somalia is in a bad state yes, but only through collective pride and hard work can we restore our country to its former greatness. @geeljire madaxweyne I love what you are doing, I will always be Pro-Cushite as there is nothing more important now than solidarity between the Cushitic people against Arab supremacist ideology and European neo-colonialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts