Let the ProCushite Movement Begin

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-13_22-41-10.png
    upload_2019-1-13_22-41-10.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 165

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No, I am Pro Somali only, Oromos are killing and burning Somalis we have no solidarity with them.
somalis are killing eachother in the name of tribilism
and where splitting into 2 diffrent countries somaliland and somalia

and youre point is

somalis are killing eachother in the name of tribilism
and where splitting into 2 diffrent countries somaliland and somalia

and youre point is
We need to unite Somalis first before we have “cushiti solidarity with Oromos who hate us
Somalis tribal warfare is different to oromos targetting us just because we are Somali

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No, I am Pro Somali only, Oromos are killing and burning Somalis we have no solidarity with them.
this isnt about not bieng prosomali this is about promoting
our racial origin and heritage we have somalis believing their enslaved Madows
some even believe their arab, and then we end up getting rejected because we dont belong
with them

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We need to unite Somalis first before we have “cushiti solidarity with Oromos who hate us
Somalis tribal warfare is different to oromos targeting us just because we are Somali
i dont think we can unite as Somalis without mentioning our cushitic heritage
it just makes some Somalis claim their Arab and leas some to claim their qabils as their identity
which leads to conflict and disaster

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Let the procushite movement begin guys
View attachment 63421

let me explain

afar blue
oromo red
sidamo green
somali blue star
and agaw white stars

Let the ProCushite Movement Begin
That doesn't look like blue lught of Somali. Do you know how to differentiate different colors?:patrice: jk

:noneck:That flag resembles the former Ogadenia/DDSI flag, better choose another one. A for the effort tho:mjhaps:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Cushite as a language group I can accept, however genetically ain’t no way I’m related to these Oromos and afars:nahgirl:
Plus the name is from a fake race in the Bible I don’t believe in and that’s the desendants of ham and are cursed:gucciwhat: no wonder it’s a diss in Israel :chrisfreshhah:they need to change the language groups names instead of labeling it after fake bible stories:farmajoyaab:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It needs to be more symmetrical, since it’s a flag it needs to look the same no matter what direction the wind is blowing it. The green and yellow are bit inharmonious.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Cushite as a language group I can accept, however genetically ain’t no way I’m related to these Oromos and afars:nahgirl:
Plus the name is from a fake race in the Bible I don’t believe in and that’s the desendants of ham and are cursed:gucciwhat: no wonder it’s a diss in Israel :chrisfreshhah:they need to change the language groups names instead of labeling it after fake bible stories:farmajoyaab:
no the curse was actually on hams kid canaaan
and it was called the curse of canaan

the arabs follow thier descent thorugh shem son of noah son of adam
and somalis are sons of cush sons of ham sons of noah
:siilaanyosmile:hate to break it to you but you're not related to Arabs or Madows you're genetically related to the cushitic groups like the afars and the oromos
not just linguistically but also genetically and racially

and the word cushite comes from the cushite bejas who used the word "kasu"
to describe themselves and also have geneological traditions of descent from cush to noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts