Fishy stank *emotional*

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Get her some febreze
giphy.gif

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
we’re going out to eat, and I get tired. So I lie down on my friends lap just for a quick nap, but then a whiff of fish hits me and I got up so fast and I’m like nvm I’m not tired anymore. wallahi I’m debating whether i should buy her soap as a present or something
View attachment 146678
You shouldn't use soap down there, your friend most likely has Bacterial Vaginosis, and should most likely seek medical help. Although some women smell stronger or differ from others. You have the ones who smell fermented, you have the ones that smell like cheese, you have the ones who smell balsamic, and then there's the ones who smell like sweet fruits. Smelling like fish is always a red flag.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
If it’s only the first time you smell it. Maybe it’s just because of infection and maybe she’s in the middle of a treatment. So don’t tell her gen z are fragile people it will ruin her self esteem. You can educate your friends about genital hygiene so it will benefit her as well as your other friend.

btw I feel like I saw this kind of thread few times and always about female.... did men don’t smell or don’t care?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If it’s only the first time you smell it. Maybe it’s just because of infection and maybe she’s in the middle of a treatment. So don’t tell her gen z are fragile people it will ruin her self esteem. You can educate your friends about genital hygiene so it will benefit her as well as your other friend.

btw I feel like I saw this kind of thread few times and always about female.... did men don’t smell or don’t care?
it does but u have to be a special kind of dirty in order for ur dick to smell

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Whoever posted the video of that fat b!tch scratching her pusśy and than eating it, I fuckin hate you with straight passion yo

Thanks for ruining my breakfast. :gucciwhat:

Trending