Fish processing plant unveiled to kickstart Somaliland's fishing industry and create 1000's of jobs whilst diversifying it's economy!

Laagite

الداروودي
Wrong as always.

Dahabshiil is now the majority shareholder and therefore owner of the Somtuna plant. I was not referring to the brand, could care less about that. I mentioned Berbera because that is where the factory is, and what this thread is about.

Here is another fact I learned - if the Warsangeli guy had the ability to build the plant without Dahabshiil money it would have been built it in Laas Qoray.
He's not reer LQ besides Somtuna is was a thing before this plant. You can build in other cities, we have a history with Berbera thats why he did it there. He owns other plants too, Dahabshiil doesn't own the company and is just a partner for this warshad as I've stated before otherwise a Dahabshiil rep would be all over the news saying Dahabshiil, like Dahabshiils other branch Somtel.

He's not reer LQ besides Somtuna is was a thing before this plant. You can build in other cities, we have a history with Berbera thats why he did it there. He owns other plants too, Dahabshiil doesn't own the company and is just a partner as I've stated before otherwise a Dahabshiil rep would be all over the news saying Dahabshiil, like Dahabshiils other branch Somtel.
As always, you have no idea what you are talking about. Dahabshiil make a point to separate the head company from their subsidiaries. You will almost never see the Dahabshiil owner in any of the Somtel ads/photo ops for example.

Laagite

الداروودي
As always, you have no idea what you are talking about. Dahabshiil make a point to separate the head company from their subsidiaries. You will almost never see the Dahabshiil owner in any of the Somtel ads/photo ops for example.
You will see a cross ad of Dahabshiil with Somtel, in the Dahabshiil group pamphlets for example including his car dearlership Hyundai.

@Dharbaaxo Jin Maamulka Guud does mean owner peep this, Dahabshiil guy himself.

Maamul = masuul
Guud = highest auhthority
You are so ignorant and unwilling to address your ignorance. Learn to accept you don't WTF you are talking about. Maamulaha Guud refers to a CEO/MD type of role. Get that through your thick head.

This is the son of the Dahabshiil owner, who is the CEO of Dahabshiil, you moron. Hence why they refer to him as the Maamulaha Guud.

Learn to accept that the factory is owned by Dahabshiil. Trawling through Youtube videos isn't going to change that.

Laagite

الداروودي
You are so ignorant and unwilling to address your ignorance. Learn to accept you don't WTF you are talking about. Maamulaha Guud refers to a CEO/MD type of role. Get that through your thick head.

This is the son of the Dahabshiil owner, who is the CEO of Dahabshiil, you moron. Hence why they refer to him as the Maamulaha Guud.

Learn to accept that the factory is owned by Dahabshiil. Trawling through Youtube videos isn't going to change that.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Lol, I've slept you around too much last few days I think, if that's the best you can do after getting utterly debunked all week. That is what the cold hard reality hitting you instead of the fantasies your cuqdad filled relative have fed you, will do to you.

Deal with it.

:trumpsmirk:

ZodiaK

VIP
1663782128313.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts