Fish processing plant unveiled to kickstart Somaliland's fishing industry and create 1000's of jobs whilst diversifying it's economy!

ZodiaK

VIP

1659362319533.png

1659362326933.png

Laagite

الداروودي
Checked in with my Berbera connections. Dahabshiil owns that SomTuna company now.

:salute:

The Warsangeli guy has just been kept on as a CEO, which often happens after a takeover.
:lolbron:
Watch the 1st video they said mulkiilaha, Dahabshiil is a shareholder and not a coowner of Somtuna, the warshad has shares but the owner of the brand is 1 guy.

Watch the 1st video they said mulkiilaha Dahabshiil is a shareholder and not a coowner of Somtuna, the warshad has shares but the owner of the brand is 1 guy.
Wrong as always.

Dahabshiil is now the majority shareholder and therefore owner of the Somtuna plant. I was not referring to the brand, could care less about that. I mentioned Berbera because that is where the factory is, and what this thread is about.

Here is another fact I learned - if the Warsangeli guy had the ability to build the plant without Dahabshiil money it would have been built it in Laas Qoray.

Trending