first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters
does that shit actually work walaal ngl the hairline edges are keeping slightly back and if I wasn't a tall bastard people would point out the slight thinning in my crown.

Go to a doctor and get a prescription for finasteride first. Minoxidil is when you need serious regrowth. Also, if you start minoxidil you can never get off it. I'm stuck on this for life. You probably don't need minoxidil.

Go to a doctor and get a prescription for finasteride first. Minoxidil is when you need serious regrowth. Also, if you start minoxidil you can never get off it. I'm stuck on this for life. You probably don't need minoxidil.
bro no lie I have friends that have gone turkey and gotten a brand new even better than before hairline for less than 2k including accommodation and aftercare. Fin will f*ck you up and minoxidil just seems like a money drain.

bro no lie I have friends that have gone turkey and gotten a brand new even better than before hairline for less than 2k including accommodation and aftercare. Fin will f*ck you up and minoxidil just seems like a money drain.

Hair transplants don't solve the underlining problem of hair loss. Hair loss is due to DHT binding with the hair follicles so even if you get a hair transplant the hairs that have not been transplanted are still susceptible to hair loss unless you stop the DHT from binding. That's why you need finasteride. I'm on minoxidil right now and that's not enough to stop my hair loss I need to get on finasteride to stop the effects of DHT on the hair follicles

Hair transplants don't solve the underlining problem of hair loss. Hair loss is due to DHT binding with the hair follicles so even if you get a hair transplant the hairs that have not been transplanted are still susceptible to hair loss unless you stop the DHT from binding. That's why you need finasteride. I'm on minoxidil right now and that's not enough to stop my hair loss I need to get on finasteride to stop the effects of DHT on the hair follicles
Unless you don't have the headshape for bidaar then I don't see the risk for jumping on fin. Once you married who cares at that point.

Unless you don't have the headshape for bidaar then I don't see the risk for jumping on fin. Once you married who cares at that point.

Bro stops fear-mongering. All medicines have possible side effects for some people. Finasteride side effect only impacts about 2% of people who use it! If you get side effects you can just reduce the dosage instead of taking a full 1mg daily you can take it every 2 days or take 0.25 mg daily.

"In addition, the side effects ceased in patients even when they continued to receive finasteride. A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in <2% of men."

The side effects are not permanent even if you get them!

"These side-effects disappeared not only in all men who stopped the drug because of the side effects but also in most of those who continued therapy. The incidence of each side effect mentioned decreased to ≤0.3% by the fifth year of treatment with finasteride. The incidence of side effects were comparable to that of placebo both at one year and at 5 years."

If you wanna fight of the bidaar reaper you need finasteride

Bro stops fear-mongering. All medicines have possible side effects for some people. Finasteride side effect only impacts about 2% of people who use it! If you get side effects you can just reduce the dosage instead of taking a full 1mg daily you can take it every 2 days or take 0.25 mg daily.

"In addition, the side effects ceased in patients even when they continued to receive finasteride. A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in <2% of men."

The side effects are not permanent even if you get them!

"These side-effects disappeared not only in all men who stopped the drug because of the side effects but also in most of those who continued therapy. The incidence of each side effect mentioned decreased to ≤0.3% by the fifth year of treatment with finasteride. The incidence of side effects were comparable to that of placebo both at one year and at 5 years."

If you wanna fight of the bidaar reaper you need finasteride
fair enough sxb you came with receipts. Im just saying I don't think I want to risk those side effects as I already have enough mental issues as it is. Gonna hope the hairline holds solid until I get myself a wholesome woman and get married once married idgaf that bidaar can come. I've already shaved my head buzzcut during the last lockdown and my head shape suited it and the shortys didn't complain. Worst comes to worst ill take my 2k and let turkey do its thing.

Trending