first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters
There is no doubt that this idiot thinks he is a big shot. He doesn’t realize his time is limited. The places he frequents are all Narco and he is knee deep in it. It’s just a matter of time when these hispanics will chop off his head. Then I will be saying to you, I told you so!😁
You wanna see this mane head chopped off just cuz he doesn’t fw Somali females
:kodaksmiley:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The norwood reaper has ravaged him , needs a transplant not minnox. He appears to be rich so he can prolly improve his bad facial development

I've seen minox take someone like him and turn them into a mullah. But yeah, he can 100% afford the work required to develop a strong profile, better teeth and all that.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I wonder if this saxiib was dumb enough to pin to end up with this perfectly naturally achievable physique:

He seems the sort.

:mjcry:

But if not I salute him because that takes work.

I've seen minox take someone like him and turn them into a mullah. But yeah, he can 100% afford the work required to develop a strong profile, better teeth and all that.

If u got bread , plastic surgery can do wonders for aesthetics and improved function. (airways etc). I dont use twittter , im confused as to why his suddenly viral.

Xaruun

VIP
Already showing poor habits that correlate with his poor facial development. Barely chewed that food and used only one side. Double side it and chew for longer, saxiib. Might give you some semblance of masseter development even at this age and consider applying minoxidil to that face and weather the risk of heart palpitations so you don't look so baby faced, "king".

:farmajoyaab:
Why do you care so much about his jawline :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why do you care so much about his jawline :mjlol:

Bro, c'mon... don't be xashid. Care about your fellow man. When you see a man's bent you gotta tell him to straighten up and how to do it. Shoo, you'd be one of those homies who'd not even tell a nigga he got his fly open, ain't you? Bisinka.

Trending