first contestant to wear headscarf at Miss Universe Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Tbh what the mofel industry call models dont even look good. They say you have to have distinctive look to standout. But most are tall, skinny and weird looking and we are told they are the most beautiful. Also why does every pagent queen trying to save the world? I just wish one of them said I wanna make money of my beauty and live a nice life instead ofdoing 9 to 5.
They canโ€™t do that lol. I think they set it up that way so pageants and beauty contests seem like they have more substance to them.
Yikes they look like they're related.

010819-rooney-1.jpg
He looks like a thumb..:chrisfreshhah:

She's beautiful. I feel like there is an agenda out for Somali women these days.hmmm suspect. Gabdho badan baa halawi dono tryina copy the model halima and this women. I have hard time fighting shaytan in my private life imagine adding fame to it and money. No thank you!

She's beautiful. I feel like there is an agenda out for Somali women these days.hmmm suspect. Gabdho badan baa halawi dono tryina copy the model halima and this women. I have hard time fighting shaytan in my private life imagine adding fame to it and money. No thank you!
I bet your prettier than both and yes the modeling industry is rough like hollywood as one sudanese model said after she considered sucide

There is a concentrated effort to liberate hijabis by opening these doors for them. And as soon as they they enter they will be encouraged to take of the hijab. Its all about getting the first taste and then say you want more of this? Then take it off. I have no problem if this is what she wants. But the hijab dont go with modelling. Its like going to nightclub with khamiis lol

@HalimaJ

If I was a good looking chick like you, to hell with Somali taboos, I will become a model and still be beautiful and wealthy when I'm 60 like Iman. A 30 second clip please.

@HalimaJ

If I was a good looking chick like you, to hell with Somali taboos, I will become a model and still be beautiful and wealthy when I'm 60 like Iman. A 30 second clip please.
I dont live my life on what Somalis think. I dont want to do it because of my religion....if you take religion out of the equation modeling doesn't appeal to me anyway.

@HalimaJ

Good looking models dont become wealthy. Less than 1% of the best lookinf become rich. Its a brutal business and very ugly behind the scenes

Good looking models dont become wealthy. Less than 1% of the best lookinf become rich. Its a brutal business and very ugly behind the scenes
Right. So many fitna with butt naked man and women running around lol nah am good I have hard time at the gym with older ladies walking around butt naked lol bending over and all.

Right. So many fitna with butt naked man and women running around lol nah am good I have hard time at the gym with older ladies walking around butt naked lol bending over and all.
Lool true. Also there is a lot of drugs and prostitution behind the scene. Its like Hollywood where shady people use actors if they want to get ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts