first contestant to wear headscarf at Miss Universe Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi Somalian women. Waa biggest qumayos completely destroying purpose of xijab no it's not Arab or any other women it has to be those dirty Somalian harlots as usual kkkkkk with hair sticking out like a qumayo yacni I'm sexy hoyada wasse

CaliTedesse

VIP
How is this a beauty pageant worthy? Cadaan people are trolling us.
Justice for Somali beauty!
Kkkkkk @justice for Somali beauty kkkkk war there is no Somalian beauty. Kkkkkk did you know when people say hot easy African they mean Ethiopian women waa sidaas wallahi billahi

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2019513636933744798797982farhia1305.jpg

A Londoner is set to become the first Miss Universe Great Britain contestant to wear a headscarf in the competition.

Business account manager Farhia Ali will take part in the final in July, where she will be one of 40 contestants with the chance to represent the nation at Miss Universe.

Ms Ali, who moved to the UK from Somalia as a child, spends much of her spare time doing voluntary and community work both at home and in Kenya.

She said the competition is offering her an opportunity to celebrate the diversity of the UK.

“I feel that now more than ever it is important for women to feel valued in this world," she said.

“Being a woman of colour, I have used this desire to push me to achieve excellence in everything that I do. Moving to Great Britain as a young child provided me with endless opportunities.

“I often travel back to Kenya where most of my family live and seeing the devastation in the rural areas showed me that living in the UK our education, wellbeing and future are prioritised.

“The importance of education has motivated me to want a better education for young women, young mothers and victims of FGM and forced marriages.”

No comment!

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
asasa.jpg 22344122_121699458514936_3992670317838336000_n.jpg 22860761-1984445618465336-5275956612593352704-n.jpg 2018119636773222953558779Somali_Refugee_Fashing_660_HOL1.jpg edce8010a9ffc7d1afc3d492afd226fe.jpg Skin color is irrelevant. What matters is the facial features. For example this one is dark but is still leagues above most light skin models.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Guys am I the only one that thinks Lupita is beautiful?
Bisinka! Hell to the fucking no she is not beautiful. I have never heard Lupita and beautiful in the same sentence until the Wakanda movie came out. Wallahi this just goes to show that beauty is nothing more than perception or people are just lying to themselves.:manny:

CaliTedesse

VIP
This girl is not dark yall acting like she’s Lupita.

Lmfaooooo Lupita Ngongobongo people love her akhi remember Knaan used to hit that raw bantoid booty kkkkkk my ni99a wa lakin these females competing in beauty pageants with xijab waa biggest hypocrites only for people to say ooh look waa first xijabi while not even wearing it properly markaa they know if do it without xijabi they would not get media attentoon u get me fam kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.