first contestant to wear headscarf at Miss Universe Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about her skin tone, she’s too average to be in a beauty pageant. She’s not even girl next door pretty...just very normie looking.

There is nothing wrong with her skin tone. I think dark skin is beautiful.
However, all the Somali models look very similar. There needs to be a bit of diversity.

Plus you're right she really isn't pageant worthy. Average Jane.

VixR

Veritas
There is nothing wrong with her skin tone. I think dark skin is beautiful.
However, all the Somali models look very similar. There needs to be a bit of diversity.
I only said that bc people keep mentioning skin tone, but the fact is most Somalis are dark even if some of us aren’t.

They don’t look similar at all lol. They just don’t look like models. To me, even Halima Aden is catalog pretty at best, not model-pretty.

They don’t look similar at all lol. They just don’t look like models. To me, even Halima Aden is catalog pretty at best, not model-pretty.
Tbh what the mofel industry call models dont even look good. They say you have to have distinctive look to standout. But most are tall, skinny and weird looking and we are told they are the most beautiful. Also why does every pagent queen trying to save the world? I just wish one of them said I wanna make money of my beauty and live a nice life instead ofdoing 9 to 5.

Tbh what the mofel industry call models dont even look good. They say you have to have distinctive look to standout. But most are tall, skinny and weird looking and we are told they are the most beautiful. Also why does every pagent queen trying to save the world? I just wish one of them said I wanna make money of my beauty and live a nice life instead ofdoing 9 to 5.
Only if they did and use normal models like iman the only legit darkskin somaliwoman who is really beautiful

Cadan and beautiful don't go together
Every race have beautiful and ugly people bro is just that the ugly cadaan ones can comprehend that beauty pageants is not their place and the beautiful ones know not to bring their sob stories to beauty pageants to guilt trip people.

Wish I could say the same for the darkies:manny:

Every race have beautiful and ugly people bro is just that the ugly cadaan ones can comprehend that beauty pageants is not their place and the beautiful ones know not to bring their sob stories to beauty pageants to guilt trip people.

Wish I could say the same for the darkies:manny:
Yes colored women are so petty with their stories that i am like oh please stop it

Only if they did and use normal models like iman the only legit darkskin somaliwoman who is really beautiful

But no one is using this girl....she just put herself forward and because she has hijab they took her in as its something different. I see better looking somali girls everyday.

But no one is using this girl....she just put herself forward and because she has hijab they took her in as its something different. I see better looking somali girls everyday.
Sxb becareful what you say or folks on this site will say that your a woman hater for saying that even though it is true and yes i seen many better looking somaliwomen

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@HalimaJ

The others look alike, but not this one. This one looks like they found her on the assembly line of a chicken processing plant and hasn’t showered and changed clothes after her shift. Blame the English, Wayne Rooney’s wife is what they call a super model.
Yikes they look like they're related.

010819-rooney-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending