Fire breaks out in Downtown Hargeysa

So what is the situation there? How much damage did the fire cause? Have you heard from the mayor regarding rebuilding efforts?
The situation is bad and the initial estimate is about 1.5 - 2 billon dollars lost and a lot of people lost their entire livelihoods. Insha allah the rebuilding will start soon and it gets build better.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why are they annoyed? Shouldn't they be pleased that their fellow Somali brothers are trying to help them? I'm not really a fan of Roble but he is doing a good thing here.
They completely politicised it, saying we don’t need their money blah blah. Look at this, she lives in London.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Even AS is sending their condolences, while they bomb Xamar

Genie

The last suugo bender
Inshaa'allah I'm oign this summer I'll try and post pictures when I go to the suuq it really was my favourite place to go with cousins they would call me the funniest names to try and get me to buy from them.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not enough firemen but without any safety codes and uneducated masses this was inevitable.

At least there's now a major demand for a property insurance industry which would push for best practices.

Trending

Latest posts