Finland #1 in EU for racist violence against people of African decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
rcZIOOQ.png

Guess who are the #1 African group in Finland?? Somalis!

Also, they are the most hated.

#Somalophobia, #Anticushitism

QbGCidC.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Somalis in Europe. Need to be monitored they are causing chaos and looting stores it's just about time for another Hitler to rise

I'm surprised that Finland Somalis are so hated since a large chunk of them got in as exchange students who fled the Soviet Union in the early 90s.

I live in finland sht i am moving soon to rer canada this country there is soo much racist and fking even jarer are racist to somalis
can't blame them somalis are not too bright, visited africa years ago, some of the stuff these people were doing was ridiculous.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
As somalis tend to behave badly in Sweden and the other parts of Europe, I understand why they hate somalis. There's no hate without any reason :nvjpqts:

It's the welfare fraud and unwillingness to integrate.
That is secondary, trust me. We would be hated regardless of what we did. People still hate Indians/Pakis even though most in Europe are well educated and financially successful. People hate blacks off the bat. People hate Somalis the most because they encompass both things.

Apollo

VIP
That is secondary, trust me. We would be hated regardless of what we did, trust me. People still hate Indians/Pakis even though most in Europe are well educated and financially successful. People hate blacks off the bat. People hate Somalis the most because they encompass both things.

South Asians used to be successful in Europe, but lately, I have been seeing more and lower class ones entering Europe illegally. I think Pakistanis are like the biggest group of illegal migrants in most European countries.

As for Somalis, especially in Scandinavia, they are leeches on their generous welfare system. Some of them while being healthy haven't worked in decades!

South Asians used to be successful in Europe, but lately, I have been seeing more and lower class ones entering Europe illegally. I think Pakistanis are like the biggest group of illegal migrants in most European countries.

As for Somalis, especially in Scandinavia, they are leeches on their generous welfare system. Some of them while being healthy haven't worked in decades!
True but the average South Asian muslim in the UK is moderately successful and doesnt pose much threat. People just hate everything Islamic.
Somalis are leeches and that may have something to do with it but the MAJORITY of hate that gets thrown towards Somalis is due to race/religion. Whenever people abuse us they will call us either muslim scum or n*ggers, not welfare leechers lol.

The whole thing about us abusing welfare/being criminals is a secondary thing people use to justify their hatred. They hate us off the bat and then use that as an excuse. Because noone wants to admit they are straight up racists.

Apollo

VIP
The whole thing about us abusing welfare/being criminals is a secondary thing people use to justify their hatred. They hate us off the bat and then use that as an excuse. Because noone wants to admit they are straight up racists.

Middle-aged Somali women who wear those Tent Jilbaabs and walk around with eight children must trigger the racists the most. That archetype even triggers me a bit.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Middle-aged Somali women who wear those Tent Jilbaabs and walk around with eight children must trigger the racists the most. That archetype even triggers me a bit.
With their loud and disrespectful ugly kids. Wallahi those are the most pisstaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts