Finland #1 in EU for racist violence against people of African decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Yep, lmao I can imagine that those would trigger people the most.
Like, why the f would you wear that blanket bruv?:gucciwhat: Out of everything in the world?

But seriously; whites in Scandinavia have a point wallahi. Its only a matter of time until they start wearing swasticas and burn the somali flag. Those thieves (somali swedes) deserve it though, who told them to send benefits to their qabils?

@Apollo

I don't know about Finland but I blame the governments for not correctly integrating refugees. They are building isolated house projects outside of main cities and settling lots of poor immigrants. Once they reach the inability to meet the most basic necessities of life they resort to criminal activities.

That's why you have couple shithole neighborhoods in Sweden/France/Belgium

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I understand us being hated but being below Afghans and Iraqis is mad depressing :meleshame:
LOL at this point who cares we seem to be hated no matter what we do:fantasia2:. Jews are not the most hated atleast they can blend in with other ethnicities :hemad:
Who the hell cares though we're taking over.
Afghans and Iraqis integrate and leave their deen we don't and will never so obviously we will be hated

As a hardworking Somali Scandinavian myself I don't feel discriminated. People tend to accept me in most cases. Ofcourse there are some racist here and there but most people I've met during my studies and now colleagues are generally decent.

Keo

VIP
Bro do you guys face a lot of racism?
I don't know the climate now as I have not been there in 13 years but I didn't receive much racism however my parents did when they arrived in the early 90s. I'd say since they joined the EU from mid 90s to early 2000s, it has went down a bit but I haven't been there since 2005 so I don't know if things have gotten worse for Somalis there.

I don't know the climate now as I have not been there in 13 years but I didn't receive much racism however my parents did when they arrived in the early 90s. I'd say since they joined the EU from mid 90s to early 2000s, it has went down a bit but I haven't been there since 2005 so I don't know if things have gotten worse for Somalis there.
I see.

Somalis in Europe should mainly live in London/where it's more multicultural. I hate being places where I only see white pigs.

Then when I see a black person i'm like finally :rejoice::friendhug:

Ramen

🌸
I always duck and hide whenever I see a Somali woman in public wearing a huge winter jacket under her tent, it’s so fucking humiliating :jcoleno:
im just glad and grateful that my mom doesnt wear that shit:siilaanyosmile:
laakiin the thing is

why do somali women wear that shit in somalia? they literally walk around in black tents in AFRICA.
istuupidnimo

South Asians used to be successful in Europe, but lately, I have been seeing more and lower class ones entering Europe illegally. I think Pakistanis are like the biggest group of illegal migrants in most European countries.

As for Somalis, especially in Scandinavia, they are leeches on their generous welfare system. Some of them while being healthy haven't worked in decades!
You have to look at it at a bigger context. The studies show that the children of the first immigrants are actually going in to work at the same rate as the rest of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts