Find me this man NOW!

warya @Periplus this fine ass farax is located in melbourne, if you don’t get your ass on a flight and find him! I don’t care if you take virgin, rex or jetstar. GET ME THIS MANS NOWWWWWWW! His name is salah.
He’s so fine my first look was a whole 30 seconds.
@Nilotic you better get to finding this man too. No more shaqalaanimo
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

This is literally my 2nd cousin wallahi

You are on point about all of those things. There's also the importance of saturated animal fat, protein, fat soluble vitamins and minerals which are poorly absorbed on modern plant heavy, processed diets where people have foolishly traded in butter and tallow for nutrient empty canola or sunflower oil or whatever other plant oil coupled with lowered meat, dairy, egg and seafood consumption.

Weston A. Price noticed this like a century ago:

View attachment 209536

View attachment 209537

Within a single generation of eating "civilized" foods like starches, sugar and plant oils these indigenous groups went from having perfect, white teeth, wide jaws and maxilla to decayed, malalcused mouthed, longer and less robust faces.

Similar to cats who are more extreme carnivores than us degenerating on a cooked meat diet:

Luckily, this can all be reversed in a few generations of adopting a proper, species appropriate diet along with the prudent habits you mentioned like spacing pregnancies, breastfeeding for prolonged periods and so on.

Also, there are some wise orthodontists catching onto the misguided orthodontic you mentioned like removing teeth and retracting the face and are working to do reversals and give people larger areas and a more healthy and balanced facial structure:

Modern mainstream orthodontics is very misguided and sacrifices things like airway space for mere aesthetics (straight looking teeth).
It's also been noted that there isn't a single incidence of malocclusion in hunter gatherer remains, it only came into existence after farming/soft diets, nice to see someone else aware of this stuff, I always knew the genetics explanation was a lie when my parents and extended family raised back home all had straight teeth but me and my siblings, cousins etc raised in the West all had crooked teeth.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I know what you mean. I have an older cousin who looks like her mother. She's in her 40s but I can tell you she was one of the most beautiful Somalis I've met. And I never exaggerate. I was told she looked just like my father's sister.

I'm starting to think its the way of life. When you have more malocclusion it makes the jaw narrower and in many cases when people get braces if they get extractions it hollows the face out making it longer. I don't even know if palate expansion would change that.

Generally, there were some customs that were practiced to help with that strong chin aesthetic. For starters children were breastfed for 2-years, we ate less processed food too that was harder to chew. Women also spaced out their children 2.5 - 3 years which allowed them to recover.
And perhaps our tongue posture was better. Having an open mouth wasn't as widespread and common as it is today (back home).
Can jaw surgery fix that?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's also been noted that there isn't a single incidence of malocclusion in hunter gatherer remains, it only came into existence after farming/soft diets, nice to see someone else aware of this stuff, I always knew the genetics explanation was a lie when my parents and extended family raised back home all had straight teeth but me and my siblings, cousins etc raised in the West all had crooked teeth.

Yup, same with me, abowe. I had some malaclusion issues that needed correcting (like most people as the generations go by) and my Ortho did state that there were environmental factors and asked about my habits like if I thrust my tongue forward or thumb-sucked a lot as a kid but he also said it could be genetic and I heard that quite a bit over the years but it never made any sense to me because my parents and all four of my grandparents had pretty much perfectly straight teeth.

I had an interest in Anthropology for entirely different reasons (genetics and ancestry) as well as an interest in nutrition for entirely different reasons (weight loss and muscle building) but I eventually stumbled upon a place where they both intersected with all this robusticity, early human diet and dental stuff, and I was shocked when I realized what you pointed out regarding paleolithic people and their skulls and teeth and just kept seeing more evidence mounting.

Weston Price. I read his book eons ago. Great stuff. I need to mention @Nak-Muay-Kru (he may be a fan) given that he gets triggered about pro-inflammatory seed based oils. Honestly, we actually used to use subug or even rendered tallow (beef fat) or other animal fats in our cooking. Also, don't tell me you're a proponent of Mike Mew. :lol: There is some method to his madness though. When you read up about various fringe health communities you come across some random finds. I wish I could tell you some of I've seen. You'd seriously laugh. :deadrose: I thought of making a thread about outrageous health claims. Not that this falls under that category but you come across some stuff that is real and other things that are surreal.

I find Mike Mew seems kinda meh. He's on point about the history and does a seemingly decent job with his young patients but otherwise I think this Dr Hang saxiib is where it's at:

Plan to go to California someday and get some old work corrected by this saxiib. I'm pretty convinced my previous Ortho work effed up my airways in more ways than I can get into right now.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Aussie xalimos… tell me… HOW… DOES IT FEEEEEL… TO LIVE MY DREAAAAM? AHHHHHHH

Yup, same with me, abowe. I had some malaclusion issues that needed correcting (like most people as the generations go by) and my Ortho did state that there were environmental factors and asked about my habits like if I thrust my tongue forward or thumb-sucked a lot as a kid but he also said it could be genetic and I heard that quite a bit over the years but it never made any sense to me because my parents and all four of my grandparents had pretty much perfectly straight teeth.

I had an interest in Anthropology for entirely different reasons (genetics and ancestry) as well as an interest in nutrition for entirely different reasons (weight loss and muscle building) but I eventually stumbled upon a place where they both intersected with all this robusticity, early human diet and dental stuff, and I was shocked when I realized what you pointed out regarding paleolithic people and their skulls and teeth and just kept seeing more evidence mounting.
Damn we have pretty similar stories in regards to how we discovered this stuff lol I've had an interest in anthropology for a while aswell, it's pretty much agreed that diet has a massive impact on craniofacial development within the dental anthropology community but for some reason orthodontists can be reluctant to accept this.
Plan to go to California someday and get some old work corrected by this saxiib. I'm pretty convinced my previous Ortho work effed up my airways in more ways than I can get into right now.
I can help you with your plan if you like, you can tell my your situation I can try and give you some advice, I believe there are some issues with Biobloc so I would be carefuel if i was you

If you have messed up airways, it sounds like the best course of action would be MSE(Maxillary Skeletal Expander), MSE has a larger impact on the bone/maxilla compared to biobloc which mainly moves the teeth/alveolar structure and the maxilla to a lesser degree.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know what you mean. I have an older cousin who looks like her mother. She's in her 40s but I can tell you she was one of the most beautiful Somalis I've met. And I never exaggerate. I was told she looked just like my father's sister.

I'm starting to think its the way of life. When you have more malocclusion it makes the jaw narrower and in many cases when people get braces if they get extractions it hollows the face out making it longer. I don't even know if palate expansion would change that.

Generally, there were some customs that were practiced to help with that strong chin aesthetic. For starters children were breastfed for 2-years, we ate less processed food too that was harder to chew. Women also spaced out their children 2.5 - 3 years which allowed them to recover.
And perhaps our tongue posture was better. Having an open mouth wasn't as widespread and common as it is today (back home).

1639956319677.png

Why are some saying he is not somali 🤦🏿‍♀️That's issue when young kids spend lots of time on social media and dont go outside 😒 he looks somali and I actually seen somali faraaxs who ten time better looking then him. But I realise the good looking faraaxs are so low-key on social media and don't brag about their beauty as other races for some strange reason🤷🏾‍♀️

Ugly men cheat also, maybe even more because they have a chip on their shoulder and are insecure. Ugly Somali men not only cheat, but they will try to marry more wives. It's even worse if they think you are worried about them leaving.
Be with someone you like being with and that you find attractive and at least you will enjoy your time with them.
True..i still dont like cute men. They think theyre all that. Soco dheh wasaqa. I dont like the way i feel the dude is handsome. I cant.

Trending