Finally we met.

Purple you gotta chill these losers can't handle jokes
I know Mr sufi I will chill
Purple I know you mean well but these sspoters are new and are weak you need to chill

Purple here / ok cuzzo

You watching snowfall tonight

Mr sufi / yesir
Are you....?? Are you talking to yourself?

giphy.gif

Intellectual loneliness? That's interesting. Well, if u mean interaction with equal intellectual people, yes you are correct. But as far as my own intellectual pursuits, i think i am fine. My reading habit more than furnish my intellectual nourishment. Just today i ordered from amazon a very good book published by Yale University
Hared is adorable. Brother of @Hali
He sounds smart though :gucciwhat:

Yes he does. Smart and missing some screws. Which is okey. No room for judgement here. Safe zone.
those missing screws have always been the missing link between us. was always waiting for the day
you will stumble upon them, glad you finally did, now ready to receive you in my world,belt up get ready
for a dizzying ride my other.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
those missing screws have always been the missing link between us. was always waiting for the day
you will stumble upon them, glad you finally did, now ready to receive you in my world,belt up get ready
for a dizzying ride my other.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u r sooo adorable and sweet walaahi.

We need to seek the permission of the Duriiyaada Dhulbahante first ma ha?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u r sooo adorable and sweet walaahi.

We need to seek the permission of the Duriiyaada Dhulbahante first ma ha?
a coming together of the jeclos and yonises need permission from nobody. it is a totally burco affair
gobolka ragga:cool:

before i pull you deeper 1 or 2 queries need to be made, from our research we have been able to establish
a number of facts relating to 1 your intellectual beauty, which you fared quite well, 2 your mental state,
a tortured but lofty soul reaching out for the solace that it believes exists. 3. your emotional equilibrium,
torpsy-turvy at best but with compassion 4. your noble standing, excellent can never go wrong with duriiyaada
isaak. 5 your demeanor, royal what else would have pulled me to you seeing that i am also of the royal kind.
6.libido, not sure if i can keep up. 7 ambition, to serve, still looking for the cause..could go on dear
but before that how far are you now from your body of the 90s.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
before i pull you deeper 1 or 2 queries need to be made, from our research we have been able to establish
a number of facts relating to 1 your intellectual beauty, which you fared quite well, 2 your mental state,
a tortured but lofty soul reaching out for the solace that it believes exists. 3. your emotional equilibrium,
torpsy-turvy at best but with compassion 4. your noble standing, excellent can never go wrong with duriiyaada
isaak. 5 your demeanor, royal what else would have pulled me to you seeing that i am also of the royal kind.
6.libido, not sure if i can keep up. 7 ambition, to serve, still looking for the cause..could go on dear
but before that how far are you now from your body of the 90s.

" 6.libido, not sure if i can keep up "

HA HA HA HAH AH A

This is a tale of obsession. A focus rumination of psychotic epic. I was amused and bemused by this forum character whom i suspect is not right in the head. Very typical of me to go around the town picking up stray cats and having a sanctuary of the lady with the cats. This character i have in mind is tall, dark & fat. Very articulate with signature baby cheeks that make him remain forever 21. His bushy eyes brows are very expressive, his deep voice obviously not matching his small feet with shoes of Italian make. Little emperor shoes, all leather, with a little stylish tag of braids sticking on the knob of the shoe to emphasize his taste. He is a man of great appetite. Food and women are his preoccupation, but majority of times food wins, and women run from him. Except yours truly, of course. Regardless to say, my imaginations of his looks are all stems from great articles written about him. Regardless to say- i searched and searched for his identity until i hired a detective. A mister @BobSmoke - shady, short, and not sure of his or her gender private investigator. I could have sworn i saw naasos under that baggy extra large shirt. Anyway, he did the job right and was able to locate my object of obsession's home address. He lived in a suave Camden neighborhood in Canada. It was an easy flight from Minneapolis, lets just say that. Upon arriving at his dingy, shady typical housing project homes-- i went right up to apartment number 13. Creepy unlucky number as it is, it didn't matter -i mustered courage to knock at the door. I checked my lipstick on the golden but some-what rusty door knob of his apartment. I made sure i had no lipstick on my teeth. Once again at the door I knocked sheepishly out of zero confidence.

"Who is there"? Suddenly i heard a thunderous voice. A loud dog began to bark too. It sounded like a bull dog. Knowing how frightful we Somalis are of Dogs, i was mortified as to how this creature could own a Canis? But i didn't care. My mission was to finally meet him.

As i could hear heavy thumps approaching to open the door i went through a dozen of scenario in my head, my imaginations went wild. I began to think how i stalked this individual. How i took Horrific lengths of desperate, dignity-less moments of begging to meet with him. An obscure random hug requests? A distant kiss blow? All were rejected under the claim that i was psychotic and needed medication. To think that such a moment has arrived for me to behold my object of obsession was surreal to say the least. My naaso began to be full from the orange Tshirt that i borrowed from @SOULSEARCHING. I was heart palpitating. Finally the Man of the hour opened the door, and before me stood perfection. The most adorable chubby, very intellectually curious face i have ever seen. A small snug nose that is disappointing yes, but it was nothing compared to his Marehaan eyes, breath-taking. His chubby prominent cheeks, were divine, & that made me think our babies will inherit them one sweet day. I immediately jumped on him, wrapping my legs behind him & sniffle- cried-- My LOVE!!!

WTF????????????
Shouted @Nak-Muay-Kru
Cool Story